[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots, what is the creepiest, most perverted thing you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

robots, what is the creepiest, most perverted thing you have done? Or what is the most creepy, weird fetish you have?
>>
>>24062201
Perviest thing I've done is probably making lasagna with a huge buttplug in my ass.

My fetish is being turned into a qt furry deer who is consequently brainwashed into being a slut.

I'm a pretty normal guy besides that though.
>>
>>24062201
once one of my sister's friend slept in our house and i sniff her butt while she was sleeping in the night i will never forget the smell
>>
File: Glen_Namundja.jpg (1MB, 1276x849px) Image search: [Google]
Glen_Namundja.jpg
1MB, 1276x849px
>>24062201
used to masturbate while wearing my sister's underwear when i was 11 or 12.
>>
spying on my step sister in the shower

fapping in an empty lecture hall at my uni. i came on the floor
>>
>>24062201
I used to work a job, where I had a construction job that allowed a great deal of access to peoples homes. I would sometimes go through womens underwear, rub my dick on chapstick and jack off a lot.
>>
File: 800px-Feral_goat_in_Aruba.jpg (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Feral_goat_in_Aruba.jpg
137KB, 800x600px
>>24062308
>i will never forget the smell
>>
BUMP (Fuck you robot)
>>
>>24062201
1.) Masturbated while touching my cousins belly, she's overweight and was asleep.

2.) Vore fetish...
>>
The perviest thing I've ever done is probably sniff the chair of a female friend who left my house, she was wear shorts and the smell was divine.

The most fucked up fetish I have is probably ABDL though.
>>
>>24063940
fuck *Wearing
>>
File: 1337356547925.png (68KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1337356547925.png
68KB, 421x248px
>>24062201
>Or what is the most creepy, weird fetish you have?
Scat
>>
>gangbangs
Its so hot while masturbating but then so gross and I feel bad afterward. All I gotta say is thank god for hentai.
>>
You all need more than just jesus
>>
File: 1446445636965.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1446445636965.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
I regret doing what I did so much that I cant even bring myself to discuss it on an "anonymous" imageboard. pretty creepy, kind of gross and down right indecent stuff.
>friends also found out
>>
>>24062201
I was house-sitting for my brother's girlfriend's family. Got really horny in a house all alone, decided to jerk off into their youngest daughter's (~12) shampoo bottle.
>>
Was really drunk on the bus and touched a girl's leg (she was black out drunk).

Not proud of it desu
>>
>>24062201
Is loli a weird fetish?
>>
>>24064131
if ur real life friend found out
why not let ur web friends?
Are you that guy that got caught fapping to cp by his friends?
>>
>Be fat ugly neckbeard
>Try to hit on girls like anyone else
Pretty weird and creepy right there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.