[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asexuality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1446686922971.jpg (84KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446686922971.jpg
84KB, 465x600px
So do girls claim to be asexual for attention? Is asexuality even a thing? I read about girls who claim to be it but then also say that guys are hot or show an interest in the opposite sex. Its mostly girls I see throwing that word around, rarely see guys use it aside from those self castrated sjw male feminists. Can I get a robots perspective on this topic? Preferably with screen caps of people being hypocrites on the matter.
>>
I really want a robot to end up with a pure, virgin grill and then find out she's asexual.
>>
There's only straight and attention seeker/gay
>>
>>24056836
Can you even become a boyfriend to a girl who is asexual isn't the whole point of being asexual to not have any romantic feelings for people? Wouldn't the highest you get with them would be a best friend
>>
>>24057123
Asexual means someone feels no sexual attraction. Aromantic means they feel no romantic thoughts
>>
File: Lesbian.jpg (12KB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
Lesbian.jpg
12KB, 257x200px
>>24056836
>my life
ama

>>24057123
that's aromantic u dip
>>
>>24056646
>>24056836
this basically happened to me
my gf claims to be asexual and its a little weird. she says she has romantic feelings for me but doesn't have any sexual desires. She says that she obviously still feels physical pleasure from sex, but has no desire. She says that it's not bad at all, she feels physical pleasure and will have sex with me because she knows it makes me happy.
We met 4 years ago, she was a virgin and has never had another bf, she's diagnosed aspergers so that might have something to do with it.
Our relationship is great to be honest, she says she can appreciate how I feel sexual desire and that doesn;t bother her, she just doesn;t feel it.
feels good to have 9/10 qt weeb gf
>>
>>24056836
that sounds great
>>
>>24057272
Have you ever had sex?
>>
>>24057328
no. We get touchy (outside of clothes and she can get kind of into it, but anything other than that is a no-go
>>
>>24057309
>Bragging the post

Also, I want normies to leave.

>>24057217
>>24057272
So its either
>I feel romance but dont want sex
or
>I feel sex but dont want romance

Sounds like wanting to have your cake and not fuck it too
>>
Cyborg/normie here, yeah asexuality in at least men bothers me.

Even in women I just don't see how it can be considered 'normal', it seems like a chemical/mental issue. However if it is not being a super big problem for the person I guess it's no big deal, not a 'bad' thing that needs to be corrected.

My main issue is if there is some underlying cause, chemical imbalance or emotional problems then it is IMPORTANT to figure it out in case it manifests in other areas. That is the danger I see in just saying 'oh yeah I'm asexual, it's normal.

That being said just because you are asexual does not mean you cannot appreciate beaut, or be emotionally/asthetically/financially/ect'illy attracted to someone nor does it mean you cannot enjoy the feeling of sex.

It's like if you don't have a sweet tooth, you are never interested in going out of your way or buying sugery things, but if you eat some cake at a birthday party you can still enjoy it.
>>
>>24057309
You do realize that she is gonna fuck Chad eventually right?
>>
>>24057402
>just because you are asexual does not mean you cannot appreciate the feeling of sex.

You are the literal definition of an idiot.

>Just because you are a vegan does not mean you cant appreciate the taste of meat

That is hypocrisy at its finest
>>
>>24057355
Oh.. you're an asexual lesbian.. Wow. Are you sure you aren't just crazy?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.