[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching gf's mom throw a passive aggressive temper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 2.jpg (36KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
36KB, 230x230px
>Watching gf's mom throw a passive aggressive temper tantrum against her own daughter over chicken and then crying in her room afterwards

If I ever have a kid I hope to any God that's out there that it's a boy. I want a child for 15 years, not 50.
>>
I actually did the same thing last night and I'm a guy.
>>
File: 1433450015582.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433450015582.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>24056430
Why have a GF then
>>
>>24056472

How old are you? What are your testosterone levels at?
>>
File: 68946310234978.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
68946310234978.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>>24056518
I'm 19 and I fap at least five times each day so they are probably high.

I asked for the deluxe sandwich from Chick-fil-A and she got me the regular and we had a big fight about it.
>>
>>24056515
The daughter of the freak who freaked out nonetheless...
>>
>>24056543
>I fap at least five times each day
faping reduces T, you probably have sissy boy titties
>>
>>24056596
>faping reduces T
source?
>>
>>24056605
Why don't you ask your titties you sissy
>>
>>24056627
Thought so.
>>
>>24056430
It's possible she has a mental illness.

My mother in law sometimes acts similarly when she forgets her meds, but she has paranoid schizophrenia. Over petty shit like food, too. She thought her husband hid her food from her and then cut off the hot water to the shower while she was in it (the hot water wasn't working, which everyone told her). She screamed and threatened to murder people and had to be sedated. Slightly different from crying, but still a violent tantrum from a 50 year old.
>>
>>24056430
>this shit

I am living with my gf, her mum and her sister at the moment and it is fucking unbelievable. I didn't want to move here because I feared it would be all dramatic bullshit but my gf said 'no it will be just like with your family'. My family are chill as fuck and my parents just let me get on with it. But this 3 women household is completely different. They have to have a screaming match over everything then everyone runs off and cries then comes back and hugs to make up a few hours later, this shit happens most every day over literally anything.

Everything is a fucking problem with them as well. Like the most insignificant shit anyone does one of them will have a problem with and start getting her panties in a bunch.

Just chill the fuck out ladies. I don't understand where they get the energy to throw tantrums everyday. I couldn't imagine giving enough of a fuck about anything to put hat much time and effort into getting that upset over it, but this lot do it at he drop of a hat.

>a few weekends ago
>go on a trip with the four of us
>Sunday morning want to have a rest so stay in bed til about midday
>when I get up her mum says to me in a really passive aggressive sarcastic tone 'Oh you slept well then?'
>just reply 'haha y-yea I guess' not really bothered by it
>my gf starts having a go at her mum for being rude to me
>They proceed to fight for rest of the day
>her mum won't speak to me for the next week

I didn't even do shit besides sleep in on a Sunday and she won't talk to me for a week like we're school kids.
>>
>>24056596
>you probably have sissy boy titties
that is arousing
>>
>>24056596
By this same logic getting laid reduces your T so Chad has low T while KV virgins are high test as long as they have a lower sex drive and don't wank too much.
>>
>>24056694

OP here, living with my gf as well. Thankfully there's never any spats. Whenever her mom acts up we just roll our eyes and let her do her thing.

>>24056682

There's definitely genetic issues in the mother's side of the family, but I don't think it's a clear cut mental illness. I think she's just a pretty stereotypical woman - tendency to be dramatic, attention craving, materialistic, weak willed. Very hard to respect.
>>
girls beg all the way up into their 20s and even 30s, i didn't realize this until recently.
i was blown away at how "adults" are begging, it's THE mark of immaturity and they don't see it.
i remember when i was a kid i would get borderline punished for begging, that was just something you didn't do, we were taught to have dignity.
the reason women do it is because it works for them, people bend and give in to it.
>>
>>24056694
My MIL refused to speak to me for years because I implied she was irresponsible with money when I declined her suggestion to direct deposit into her account while in the process of moving and changing banks. I said it was a bad idea because she often overdraws, in which case my money wouldn't be available either.

For years. For something that was true anyway, and still is.
>>
>>24056543
I'm confused. The mom got you the wrong sandwich by mistake and then you yelled at her? Aren't you the dick in this scenario?
>>
>>24056976
I literally wrote down on a sticky note "Deluxe Spicy Sandwich" and then she got me the regular because she thought I put it down by mistake.
>>
>>24057193
Maybe she's trying to tell you something, chubbo.
>>
>>24057193
Nothing to get upset by though mate it's just a sandwhich. Should just be thankful she was kind enough to go and get you anything.
>>
>>24056430
Plot twist, your bio male offspring will be trans
>>
>>24056430
>wanting kids
>literally wanting to have to go through the trouble and stress associated with raising another human being
>not being afraid of fucking up his or her life
>not wanting to live for yourself by yourself (at most with roommates or friends)
You probably want to get married or have a SO too.
>>
File: 79841651324167987.png (35KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
79841651324167987.png
35KB, 253x253px
>>24057223
I am underweight desu senpai

>>24057229
Yeah I did overreact a bit.
>>
>>24057303
>a bit

You actually REEEEEEE'd in real life because mummy didn't get the right tendies for you. You need to take a long hard look at how your life is going.
>>
File: 1446066087213.jpg (11KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446066087213.jpg
11KB, 180x200px
I know the filter replaces F.am with senpai but which words does it replace with desu and baka? Anyone have a clue?
>>
>>24057508
I think desu replaces tb.h
>>
>>24057508

Desu is to be honest
Baka is shaking my head
>>
>>24057679
So if I write
t.bh s.mh f.am
it should come out as
desu baka senpai
>>
>>24056605
Do your own research braindead retarded masturbating faggot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.