[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/weed/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 35

File: blunt-rolling.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
blunt-rolling.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
Who /weed/ here? Bout to leave in an hour to go to the top of a carpark and smoke with a couple friends. Why don't you smoke weed anon?
>>
because I save up my money and buy better drugs

>wow I'd love to spend my money on a drug that makes me tired and confused
>muh heal the world!!!111
>>
>>24051258
I /drug/ period.
>>24051298
Weed doesn't tire or confuse me, what.
>>
need to wait another half hour for my weedguy but mom gave me 60 euros :3
>>
>>24051258
Cause i like in shitty apartment where are the neighbors are rats cause if you report a posative marijuana sting you get 50 bucks off your rent. Because a lot of dealers used to live in the area.

So my mom send me edibles every now and then but not often enough.

So i'm stuck with booze.
>>
Weed is literally THE fedora drug
pure trash
>>
>>24051298
I greatly prefer heroin but its 3x as expensive to use every day, and thats with no tolerance.
So I smoke because I'm a povo.
And lol OP why did you think this was threadworthy. After a few years you wont meet people just to smoke, and smoking wont be an event. It will be basically be a cup of coffee that makes you slow and dumb
>>
>>24051399
yeah pretty much this, and as life goes on people won't go for a smoke because they have jobs and lives and can't afford to be with the fairies all the time
>>
File: 355412.png (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
355412.png
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>24051258
I used to love weed

I started this year.
I stopped 1st of November

I Feel better , and also i can remember things now. Weed should be a special thing. if you smoke every week or so then whats the point?

just my shitty opinion.
>>
>>24051392
>fedora
>drugs
pick one... i dont let illegal substances cloud my cognitive integrity.
>>
>>24051356
why not just walk around the corner?
>>
>>24051399
>implying anything that anyone has to say on this board is threadworthy

Just doing my bit to keep this board cancerous :^)
>>
>>24051354
Sure this half hour will be at least 1 1/2
>>
>>24051438
Weed dosen't impair me too much. I smoke it on a friday night like tonight, and I am fine by Saturday afternoon at the absolute latest, and ready to start a new week. Its just something to break up the monotony
>>
>>24051447
It's a multi-building complex and since there was a stabing here like 3 months ago we have like hourly cop drive bys
>>
>>24051438
I stopped, last monday was the last time I used (during the day only, not at night) and even on that day onward I had trouble sleeping. I have a class in 4 hours...

Hopefully the insomnia goes away, I want to only smoke weed like once a week from now on after my tolerance break. Fuck man, this all day every day really screwed me.
>>
>>24051434
well all the more reason why I should enjoy it now, no?
>>
I smoke dat sticky icky
Only costs me 100$ a week
>>
>>24051258
>top of a carpark

Jesus, what are you? A peasant?
>>
>>24051502
how about you be a man and buy an 8 ball of Bolivian marching powder
>>
>smoked yesterday
>weedguy tells me he has something better
>tempted to go buy some

It's not like I have anything better to do. Is there a solid argument against smoking everyday?
>>
>>24051549
Nope. There's really no reason to be sober ever.
>>
>>24051526
What, do you think I own my own place? I cant smoke at home my parents would kill me. Besides, I tried it once and it was shit. So boring. I love it up there, theres fresh air, the stars in the sky as its fairly far from the city, then you can go for high adventures around the neighbourhood.
>>
>>24051542
I wouldn't mind trying coke one day, but this is just a friday night chill sesh nigga, I'm not out to go get absolutely fucked up dude.
>>
>>24051568
Fair enough if it's all you can do. Nothing better than chilling with mates on the couch watching shit movies and YouTube all night tbqh though. Move out asap.
>>
>live with parents
>smoke in my room
>they know
>father asks me if I have weed
>roll one up, smoke with dad

Cool day
>>
>>24051500

i have been dealing with insomnia as well

But exercise is helping,

My friend needs a new liver , so he takes a lot of medication. like 172 pills a week or something.

Anyway , he smokes for pain , boredom and out of habit , now he cant sleep so he smokes at night so he can.It can develop into a bad habit if your not careful.
>>
Because becoming indifferent and unmotivated is not my idea of self-improvement.

>inb4 the 'you must do it in moderation' pseudoargument
>>
I love smoking, but im different than most

i prefer smoking alone, for the relaxation it brings and mild amusement

i dont mind smoking with groups in public but i prefer to just do it solo.

if it wasnt for the smell it'd be the perfect drug. luckily vaporizers take care of that but i prefer the act of actually burning
>>
File: 1441296433880s.jpg (8KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1441296433880s.jpg
8KB, 249x249px
I live in Singapore
>>
>>24051606
It's a just couple of hours matey don't take it so seriously. More fun than arguing with deadshits on here for the same duration.
>>
>>24051612
I'm with you. I like edibles and Vape pens for the descreat ness.

But, I'd rather sit at home and chill with a small pip and real bud and smoke to my self and be compleatly relaxed then go to bed. Get up go to work come home and repeat.
>>
>>24051606
That comes down to who you are as a person nigga. Not the drug.
>>
>>24051606
What incentive does one have to improve?
>>
>>24051612
I'm with you on that last bit, my mate swears by his vape but I just love the taste and act of smoking a joint, so much better in my eyes.
>>
>>24051622
Which part sia?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>24051584
yeah I have had rare opportunities to do that, and I like the safety of being at home where no one can bother you, makes you less paranoid. But walking around empty streets at night makes you feel so thug, call me a degenerate if you will, but its exciting in a way. You become that scary creepy guy you see creepin around at night, and its a good feel. Can't explain it.
>>
>>24051677
I'm not a cranky Christian kid on /pol/ I'm not calling you degenerate. I kinda get what you mean. I have zero investment in that kind of image though.

I'd rather run into a stoner on the street than a meth tweaker.
>>
File: w.jpg (617KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
617KB, 1440x1920px
Just got 8 grams for 75, shatter was 25 a half gram, gram of kief was 10.
>>
D U D E W E E D L M A O

U

D

E

W

E

E

D

L

A

M

O
>>
>>24051677
Just hope you don't meet a scarrier, creepier guy that ties you up in an alley and fuccs ur boipuzzy frfr senpai
>>
File: 1446666834529.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446666834529.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Fuck off normie scum.
>weed
>friends
Just how more normie can you be? Seriously, tell me.
>>
>>24051701
I guess its just the way I percieve things when I am high, and the fact that its the general aesthetic of a lot of rappers I like, pic related from my last reply included. Not to mention that I just generally like changes in scenery when I am high, and I love the apperance of trees at night, the street lights make them look like they are made of crystal
>>
>>24051628
Life is too short to not take it seriously.

>>24051635
Nonsense. If you're going to argue, 'your choices and priorities in life (e.g. whether to spend my time productively or lazying about) depend solely on yourself', you're ignoring drugs' power to alter them, essentially believing that they are immaterial, somehow immune to chemical change. And if you're going to say the changes in behaviour are 'negligible', you're just trying to arbitrarily minimize my concern. It's irrational either way.
>>
>>24051737
Life's too short to try and change my mind on /r9k/ champo.
>>
>>24051715
Probably wouldn't happen in the areas we lurk in, but I pack blades for literal edge-factor.
>>
>>24051737
In short, 'drugs are safe, you just need to be a responsible user' is disallowing any meaningful discussion a priori, because it literally narrows the subject to 'hey, let's discuss drugs' effects on behaviour, except under the stipulation that there's going to be no harmful consequences in the first place'. It's a farce. 'It's safe as long as it's safe.'
>>
>>24051737
Jesus you're autistic. You're probably the one person in this thread who should be smoking it the most.

Clearly you've never smoked if you got it in your head that you just turn into a potato forever once you down a bowl.
If you're gonna be an unmotivated loser, and you also smoke weed, you're just picking your poison to accompany that really. Yes, if you smoked CONSTANTLY you obviously wouldn't be able to do much with your life, but if you have any sort of mental strength you will not become addicted to weed. I smoke once a week, tonight, Friday night. I work a 45 hour week doing an apprenticeship, I drive my own car a very long distance to my trade school, and I am performing well. I am not some degenerate. But the idea of weed isn't to "self-improve" per say, although I've found it improves my life. It allows me to have some downtime from the world, to just let time wash over me with absolute disregard. Having downtime is good for you, no? It just breaks up the boredom of daily life.
>>
>>24051793
It's true though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dose_makes_the_poison

You can even OD on water, and endurance runners used to take Strychnine (!!!). The dose makes the poison. So yes, it's safe if you do it safely.

I appreciate that you were really keen to try out your new phrase "a priori" but this is completely not the context for it. Nothing in real life is a priori. Mathematics is. Most else is a posteriori.
>>
>>24051824
>You're probably the one person in this thread who should be smoking it the most.

'My feelings are the way the world should objectively be.'

>you got it in your head that you just turn into a potato forever once you down a bowl

Strawman, plus implication through exaggeration that strawmen are acceptable.

>if you have any sort of mental strength you will not become addicted to wee

See >>24051793.

Plus, again, the silly implication that there's no room for cannabis to impair your motivation slightly, instead dichotomizing that it's either being absolutely unaffected or becoming a complete slacker. It is obviously not.
>>
>>24051842
You didn't understand.

You're speaking of dosage; but saying 'it's safe as long as it's safe' betrays that you're not willing to discuss the consequences of any of the doses on behaviour such as short-term drive or long-term choices, instead terminating the discussion by implying, 'they won't be affected as long as you don't let the drug affect them'. It's a non-point; it's not even false.

>Nothing in real life is a priori.

This was exactly my point. I want to unearth and discuss the connections between drugs and behaviour; you're a priori dismissing such discussion.
>>
>>24051629
>>24051646

I personally use a one-hitter pipe i carry with me most places

discreet but gets me high enough to feel relaxed
>>
>>24051985
There are lots of studies on the effects of drugs. Responsible use can be fine, and even heavy use of marijuana isn't that bad. Spend some time on Google Scholar, friend.
>>
>>24052041
If a study has claimed that something is 'fine' or 'bad', it literally belongs in the trash.

And if it hasn't and it's just you that posed it as an objective truth, you literally belong in the trash.
>>
>>24052070

quite frankly if your habitual use of marijuana turns you into an unproductive person you were a pretty unproductive person to start out with

ive been smoking almost 10 years regularly and i lead a perfectly normal life. i might not be the average user but i have a hard time blaming peoples shortcomings on their choice of vice
>>
>>24052087
>if your habitual use of marijuana turns you into an unproductive person you were a pretty unproductive person to start out with

This is an exceptionally cowardly position. 'If this building is already vandalized, we might just as well vandalize it more.' An impairment doesn't justify aggravating it.

Plus, you're still dichotomizing that the impairment must be either conspicuous or non-existent.

(Plus, anecdotal evidence galore ITT, but that's to be expected.)

>i have a hard time blaming peoples shortcomings on their choice of vice

You're falsely implying that I attributing those shortcomings solely to drugs.
>>
File: 1408819973236.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1408819973236.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>24051898
I'm not that guy, but let me sum it up for sperglords like you:

1. Tobacco and Alcohol are legal
2. Cannabis is 'controversial'.
3. Tobacco and Alcohol have killed millions upon millions of people, health wise and through accidents.
4. Cannabis has been proven to stimulate brain cell growth, fight certain types of cancer, and it works as a natural anti-nausea.

While inhalation of burning plant matter is never healthy for you, there's a lot of data to back up my claims. There's absolutely no reason it shouldn't be legal and taxed in the same way that alcohol or tobacco is. Especially given the propensity of danger associated with the two, already legal, substances.

Also
>Smoking weed makes you dumb xD

stop.
>>
>>24052218
This reasoning is flawed. You're comparing alcohol and tobacco's civilizational effects after they have been legalized and widespread to cannabis' when it has yet not. I see no reason the increase in adoption of the latter after legalization should not be manifold.
>>
>>24052289
>>24052218
Plus, you're only considering physiological benefits and dangers, disregarding psychological ones, such as direction of interests or conscientiousness. This is because it's easy to shift the responsibility for the latter on the users themselves, 'it's not the drug, it's the users' choices'.
>>
>>24051258
>tfw first grade teacher at a special needs school
>tfw waking and baking before I go fight 6 year old retards for eight hours
I'm actually going to leave after this post
>>
File: AlCapone.jpg (149KB, 798x935px) Image search: [Google]
AlCapone.jpg
149KB, 798x935px
>>24052289
>You're comparing alcohol and tobacco's civilizational effects after they have been legalized and widespread to cannabis' when it has yet not.

Ignoring the fact that this is a sentence fragment, alcohol prohibition birthed some of the United State's most notorious villains. I'm sure you know who this guy is? He's a product of Alcohol prohibition. Hundreds of people died, and hundreds of thousands were arrested for drinking alcohol or owning an establishment that served alcohol. There were people who were killed in automobile accidents from drunk driving as early as 1906. Ultimately, prohibition against it stopped because, to put it bluntly, there was no possible way to stop people from drinking.

The consumption of alcohol impairs your motor function as it forcibly relaxes your muscles. Unlike cannabis, which does not impede you or enter your blood stream, it's operative function is entirely different. Actually, cannabis has more in common with coffee than alcohol.

>>24052320
>you're only considering physiological benefits and dangers, disregarding psychological ones, such as direction of interests or conscientiousness. This is because it's easy to shift the responsibility for the latter on the users themselves, 'it's not the drug, it's the users' choices'.
Actually, if we were to talk about the psychological properties of cannabis and how it effects people, it's rather simple. It's been proven to help people with PTSD (think war veterans) cope with their reality. This drastically reduces the suicide rate amongst soldiers who return home and effectively helps them reintegrate into society.

>such as direction of interests or conscientiousness
The only person who directs your interest is yourself. A person can be entirely conscientious when they're not consuming the substance, but the same can be said for most substances, especially alcohol.
>>
>>24052441
>there was no possible way to stop people from drinking

I am not convinced that consumption of cannabis would not increase after legalization.

The fact that alcohol is physically harmful renders it rather unambiguously a vice; there is no danger of people becoming convinced that it is good for you. That's not the case with weed, whose 'relaxing' properties can easily be sold (literally) as beneficial.

>It's been proven to help people with PTSD (think war veterans) cope with their reality. This drastically reduces the suicide rate amongst soldiers who return home and effectively helps them reintegrate into society.

That it helps a tail of a curve, e.g. in terms of desolation, doesn't mean it's going to help the whole population. You wouldn't use chemotherapy on a healthy person.

>A [user] can be entirely conscientious when they're not consuming the substance

Hypothetical cases which display no impairment by definition are irrelevant.

>The only person who directs your interest is yourself.

Belief in free will might truly be the biggest obstacle to discussion of social policy. It is vital that we eradicate it.
>>
>>24052441
>Unlike cannabis, which does not impede you
Are you serious you nigger
>>
Because I'm too busy touching myself
>>
File: IMG-20151028-WA0002.jpg (967KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151028-WA0002.jpg
967KB, 2340x4160px
>>24051438
i just smoke 2 weeks and have 2 weeks break
no problems in 3 years
>>
File: 1305523587250.png (15KB, 528x434px) Image search: [Google]
1305523587250.png
15KB, 528x434px
>>24052441
fuckingdork.com
>>
>been smoking every day for the past month of so
>barely does anything, can light up and be at work within an hour operating heavy machinery through tight bends
>too weak to abstain long enough for my tolerance to go down

How long must I wait? I've heard dedicated stoners do month on month off patterns. Do I really have to wait an entire month to get back to actually getting high?
>>
Drugs are bad, do not do drugs
>>
>>24052678
everything is bad
its just about the ammount you take
>>
>>24052643
>operating heavy machinery through tight bends
i hope something happens to you
>>
File: 1445309315341.jpg (14KB, 419x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445309315341.jpg
14KB, 419x640px
>take a 3 week T-break
>2 ez... extend t-break to 6 weeks
>try to contact my weed guy
>he isnt even in my city anymore
>dont know where to find weed anymore

mfw its been almost 9 months now and i have started drinking instead...
>>
>>24052714

Only thing happening to me is earning more money than I can smoke nigga stay mad.
>>
>>24052704
I preach about drugs and alcohol being bad and how people shouldn't do them, but then I eat hot pockets and drink pop every day, taking in just as much garbage and probably damaging myself more than a casual weed smoker

Frickin frick
>>
File: 143895796780758.jpg (73KB, 527x358px) Image search: [Google]
143895796780758.jpg
73KB, 527x358px
>>24052678
weed is nowhere near as bad for you as 4chan
>>
>>24052731
keep tokin my friend
normies will never understand
>>
>>24052704
This is like saying 'there is no such thing as a stupid person, it's all about the number of stupid and smart choices they make'.

It's possible to superficially undefine the term 'stupid' this way, sophistically 'proving' that stupidity doesn't exist, because it's up to the individual to behave stupid and smart at their discretion. But this won't affect the reality of differences in intelligence.

Similarly, you might undefine the concept of dangers of drugs, saying 'every drug/every user is different' and 'it's up to your individual choices'. But at the end of the day, the consequences of use will transpire anyway, visible for all.
>>
>>24052783
tl;dr sophistry about doses and choices and exceptions and definitions of benefit and harm doesn't hold in the face of evidence. It just obscures the discussion.
>>
>>24052783
look what im tryin to say is that everything you can eat/drink/smoke/putinyouranus can kill you it just depends on how much you take
sure drugs are worse but if you have commonsense15 installed and dont overdo it, it wont affect you too much
except krokodil, youre fucked if you take that
>>
>>24052860
>if you have commonsense15 installed and dont overdo it

Precisely.

Now please consider the question whether drugs have the capacity to impair your common sense and alter your definition of 'overdoing something', because that's where fun begins.
>>
>>24052883
allright youre right
if you are weakminded youll get addicted and from there it just goes downhill
>>
>>24051438
My job is basically to remember shit in told and I smoke erryday
>>
>>24052944
Cheers.

It's the problem of 'what do you mean, I'm being too relaxed? I'm being exactly as relaxed as I should, it's you who're overwrought and can't let go of things, you need to smoke one time'. At which point of conflict of definitions one inevitably has to look at the broader social context: is a society (ranging from a circle to a state) in which cannabis and other drugs are legal educated? hard on crime? technologically advanced?
>>
>>24052725
This happened to me, found a new guy and never doin that again
>>
>>24053059
im too stoned to understand
>>
>>24052572
Something that in today's day and age of medical science that is literally sold as beneficial is probably fucking beneficial you halfwit.
>>
>>24052733
Try definitely damaging yourself more. You're causing literal brain damage and rewiring your brain to have no self control. Fat people have worse impulse control than cocaine users.
>>
Which is more addictive: Weed or alcohol?
>>
>>24053188
Alcohol. Never heard of something called alcoholics anonymous? Fucking tons of people are alcoholics. It's even genetic.
>>
>>24053141
A part is not the whole.

I know a group of people who live in the moment, don't engage in meaningless social chatter, are extremely focused on what occupies them, and are soft-spoken and don't bother other people, while at the same time being self-critical and aware of their limitations.

It's suicidally depressed people.

It's all about the presentation. It's trivial to present positives while obscuring the negatives. Does cannabis make you less ambitious, less argumentative, less critical?
>>
>>24053206
>I know a group of people who live in the moment, don't engage in meaningless social chatter, are extremely focused on what occupies them, and are soft-spoken and don't bother other people, while at the same time being self-critical and aware of their limitations.

That doesn't come close to describing most suicidally depressed people. Most suicidally depressed people are a fucking wreck who can't focus on shit or get motivated to do anything and have deep delusions about themselves and are way too self-critical.

>Does cannabis make you less ambitious, less argumentative, less critical?
Cannabis does the opposite of this. It's well known for making people more creative and therefore more argumentative and critical of conventional thinking.
>>
>>24053350
>have deep delusions about themselves and are way too self-critical

This was my fucking point. It's possible to state only the convenient part of the truth: to omit the 'delusions' and 'too' parts.

>Most suicidally depressed people are a fucking wreck who can't focus on shit or get motivated to do anything

I have never been suicidal or depressed, but I remember a period that I looked up suicide methods down to fabric of ropes used in long drop hanging, exit velocity of blackpowder guns, and acidity of juices with which to accelerate release of hydrogen cyanide in the stomach. I'd reckon that genuinely suicidal people would be even more motivated when it comes to this.

>critical of conventional thinking

Hmmm.
>>
I feel the only psychoactives worth spending money on are dissociatives along with the occasional sheet of acid.

>>24053188
Weed withdrawal is a bitch but it only lasts a day or two at most. You probably will never feel it unless you graduate to full stonerhood and smoke copious amounts daily... and then your supply gets dry or you run out of cash.
>>
>>24051258
I got by my caught parents once last year (just paraphernalia but still) after that weed never goes into my house.

I'm down to buy and smoke the weed just can never get to my house
>>
Just bought half an ounce to make some brownies
>>
>texted dealer at 4 PM yesterday to bring some to my place later at night
>stay up til like 2 AM
>text him again
>he forgot
The guy is a total doofus but his rates and weed are actually really good...
>>
>>24053456
In fact, just gave
http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/402645-weed-revelationsrealizations-thread.html
a read.

Needless to say, it is the first Goole result for >weed realizations, because the social consquences of a drug are its most common ones.

Essentially, it is the old 'the system is oppressing us' paranoia, plus the old 'some things cannot be communicated' and 'it's all connected'. Even if it passes for critical thinking, it is definitely not creative.
>>
>>24051258
Can't get it. Don't know anyone.

You fucking normie. Ree.
>>
>>24053647
just go on darknet markets and start. Its the perfect accompaniment to the neet anime watching lifestyle.
>>
>>24053638
One recurring point of interest is their preoccupation with and delight in 'realizing how insignificant everything really is', except for emotions. I seem to be alone in suspecting its power to affect life decisions.
>>
>>24051478
Around here we call that being on "nigger time".
>>
>>24051258
Worshipped marijuana for all of college years. Quitting to get top tier engineering job. Fuck that. Entry level engineering job.
>>
Camomile tea smoked here. Releaves anxiety and makes you relaxed.
Also mixed with sage and mint. v.enjoyable smoke.
>>
File: 1416697904054.png (13KB, 746x411px) Image search: [Google]
1416697904054.png
13KB, 746x411px
>>24051258

>tfw need weed to be sane, and to not want to shoot myself
>tfw cant afford weed becuase neet
>tfw cousin shares her weed with me but i can tell its out of pity
>tfw havent heard from her in weeks.

fucking shoot me bro
>>
>>24053631

This is every dealer I have ever deal with
>>
went to a new country for studies and since i didnt make any meaningful friends i just smoke weed daily

its alright
>>
>>24051258
>need to get a good job
>can't stop smoking weed to pass a drug test to get said job
Unfortunately, this shit has been going on for a while now. Any advice? To anyone that made it, once you got the job, did you go back to weed?
>>
>>24054540
You know they sell synthetic urine for that at head shops. I bet more advanced screens can detect it, but I've seen plenty of people use it effectively. The trick is ensuring it is around body temperature when its time to piss. Pretty sure they're not allowed to look at your dick unless its court-mandated piss tests.
>>
>>24051258
I can't find it in any of the shops...
>>
>>24054441
Cancerogenic?
>>
I'm gonna get some later tonight hopefully. I'm pretty stoked.
>>
I used to get high every day. I felt like I always had the ability to immediately make my day feel a little bit better, like this trump card in my pocket.

Now though, every time I smoke, I get tripped out and it feels like my breathing is all fucked up. It feels like I'm not getting enough oxygen and I have to keep taking deep breaths. Also, my heart always feels fucked up when I get high, I'll want to put my hand on my chest and it's a strange feeling in the left side of my chest and my left shoulder/arm.

I wish I could go back to enjoying it, though. Drinking all the time is way shittier.
>>
>>24051549
if you have shit you need to be on top form for (gym, work, important studying) then you shouldn't really but it doesn't cause too much of a problem desu
>>
I'm pretty baked right now.
>>
>>24054967
Why not just take a week off?
>>
>>24055072

I took years off. It seems to happen to me nearly every time now.
>>
I'm dry right now. Waiting for a guy to hook me up with the weed he owes me but idk when that'll happen. I'll see him Tuesday so I'll ask him about it again then.
>>
>>24052218
This.

A few years ago I was popped by the police when I was smoking on my college campus. They brought me in, asked me questions, etc.

Then they said "don't you know that by smoking weed, you're funding terrorists?"

And I'm just like "well, if it was legal, wouldn't I just be funding you?"

It doesn't make any fucking sense. The government complains about this "war on drugs" when every fucking problem caused by it would go away if weed was legalized...
>>
>>24052218
>There's absolutely no reason it shouldn't be legal and taxed in the same way that alcohol or tobacco is.

It absolutely, without question, should not be handled like tobacco.
It should be handled like alcohol where mom and pop shops can have their own strains, like local brewers do now.
>>
Almost forgot I was gonna buy a can of beer and smoke a spliff on the way home with it. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>24051258
i smoke because we are like 12 people and then play poker and just have a great time, laughter because some get to stoned and forgets to check cards, the connection we get when we're stoned is much more fun then normal
>>
can any anons relate to me? story time
Ive been smoking weed for about 4 years, im 18.
When i first started i loved it and slowly began to dislike it because my highs would almost everytime be extreme in some negative way like body tingling real hard feeling like im burning, or i wouldnt stop twithcing etc..it also made me depressed when sober. Time passes began to like weed again..come 17 start to go hard of party drugs mostly MDMA and speed and ever since then whenever i get high i just become very depressed,anxiety attacks, paranoid and just socially awwkard and OVERTHINK everything Ithis is all high an lesser when sober)it sucks but yet...i smoke everyday normally the first 20 mins of the session im happy an normal then that happens..does anyone know why this happens? idk why i still smoke weed every day i still love it in a weird way
>>
>>24055314
i feel like i didnt do my high explantion justice..sometimes its so intense its like im in a psychosis or some shit i feel schizphrenic and almost every time fall into the mindset im crazy and fucked ein the head..can anyone relate to me?
>>
Some of you people are posting results that really should not happen with plain weed unless you have some kind of weird condition. Maybe your source is lacing it with amphetamines and such, that's a growing problem these days (according to the ponine anyways).

Personally, I find highness actually drastically increases my social anxiety, and usually for days. Beer is the opposite. I like to say "Solo weed, social drink."
>>
>>24055314
Happened to me, happens to A LOT of folks as I see this question posted on 420chan a lot. My advice? Quit blazing for a long time. Try to quit all drugs. Then if you want buy a single gram every couple months and smoke small amounts at a time. Like, really small amounts so you don't get too high. I find the negative effects come from being too high and getting confused and overthinking, which leads to feelings of anxiety for me at least.
>>
Last night I had a few dabs, some pizza rolls and I watched The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

10/10 will do again.
>>
>>24055404
yeah man 2 or so years ago i could smoke 3 grams to myself and just feel uplifted an happpy but not real fucked up just normal high..now i hit the joint a couple times and i feel like im border psycho like a piece of glass about to brake..i smoke everyday still i dont get it im trying to stop cos i know i HAVE to im really losing my mind fuck
>>
File: 1362068823911.jpg (64KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1362068823911.jpg
64KB, 500x377px
got some pollen (basically pressed keif) coming in the mail, super hype

curently vaping amnesia haze in my MFLB
>>
File: RDwarfLegion.jpg (49KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RDwarfLegion.jpg
49KB, 1440x1080px
>>24055307
>we are like 12 people
my name is legion for we are many
>>
>>24055489
it's true tho
>>
>>24055314
please someone help an answer mi quesrion
>>
File: 1445370664106.jpg (19KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1445370664106.jpg
19KB, 210x230px
I don't want to smoke everyday but watching and reading things on my PC gets boring while sober and I don't have any friends

Going to buy some now
>>
>>24051549
>Is there a solid argument against smoking everyday?

It raises your tolerance to where you don't really get high anymore
>>
>>24053083
massive kek tbqh
>>
Just did my morning wake-and-bake, had breakfast and coffee, and practiced piano for a bit. Gonna shower off and go to classes now. Cold morning, but the sunlight feels warm against me.
>>
>>24055616
also you'll get really fat from the munchies
>>
>>24055660 this
also
>>24055616 this

been smoking everyday for 2 months now, calm to wake up and have a joint tea and fag
>>
>>24052725
You could go to the coffeeshop you know
>>
>>24055784
>smokes everyday for only 2 months
>thinks hes qualified to answer questions
>>
>>24055985
wasn't answering shit mate, fuckin agreeing with them posts

smoked longer than 2 months man just saying that's how i been smoking recently
>>
>>24056055
m8, im slim af and been smoking more than snoopy dawg. I still get high (maybe not AS high as i used to but i still get high). so what you're agreeing to is bullocks.

i will give anons advice tho, this shit will make u think its okay to chill out all day and do nothing. even if u are doing something on a daily basis, the efficiency level is not ideal. when u do decide its time to take a break, you will have urges to smoke which affects u. If you're motivated enough u can beat the addiction. i think the addiction is real if you do solo smoke, social smoking is a diff story tbqh and im gonna say its okay
>>
>>24056224
Youre so cool anon. You sure showed him how cool you are.
>>
>>24051258

>has friends and contacts to get weed

Fuckkk offf nooorrmmieee
>>
>>24055314

Yeah, I can relate. Very similar story actually, after doing MDMA and lots of angel dust, smoking weed turned to shit.

I would get just like you when I smoked. Weed would basically give me social anxiety and I would overthink every little thing I did or that someone said to me. When I was high on pot, I would have a really negative view of myself. I would think about bad shit that could happen, and become really anxious and self-conscious. I hated the way it made me, because I had become a semblance of what /r9k/ would call a "Chad."

After that, I only smoked from time to time if I was already drunk or fucked up on something else, and a couple of months before I turned 21 I got addicted to heroin and almost fucked my life up irreparably. Right before I turned 22, I got into a bunch of legal troubles and had to quit drugs and alcohol for 2 years.

When I finished all of that bullshit, I tried smoking pot again. I don't do hard drugs anymore and I rarely smoke pot. It's usually only a few hits off a joint when I'm already buzzed from drinking. Like another anon said, small amounts I'm fine, I just can't get too high.
>>
>spent $600 on weed this semester

is that too much?
>>
i am high literally all fucking day every day kill me
>>
>weed
>friends

Normie
>>
>>24056748
I wish I made enough to do that. Where do you work?
>>
>>24056812
i work at a grocery store part time bruh i just got a fuck ton of money when my mom died
>>
weed can be alright, I'd rather spend my money on drugs that I actually like

every time I smoke weed, I'm just reminded of how much I'd rather be doing an opiate or benzo.
>>
Weed is literally the best thing on this planet

I often fantasise about being able to afford more of it

I want to be high all day every day

Being sober is just not worth it imo
>>
File: i.jpg (58KB, 476x700px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
58KB, 476x700px
motherfucking smoked for the first time this week,did it three times,shit was undewhelming as fuck

>smoke
>get bobbly
>mouth dries out
>pretty much nothing else

Did I not smoke enough weed or what senpai?
>>
>>24058349
The first couple of times can be underwhelming since you dont really get high, happens to a lot of people, but maybe it was shitty weed or maybe you just dont like it.
>>
>>24058415
I don't fucking know man,first time I did it it was just like a regular cig(I don't smoke),no effects.
Second time I held the fucking smoke in my lungs like 15 seconds and it worked better,third time the same.

Should I try it one more time and see where it takes me now?
>>
>>24051258
Used to smoke weed. Dumbest thing I ever did. But when you're a poor autist all the street kids like to fuck with you and just see how screwed up you can get. After four years of daily smoking I lost my autist powers of obsession with computers and memorizing classic games. I lost everything I was to weed.

Nearly two years clean now and I'm slowly starting to feel my memory and autism return to normal, so hopefully soon I can become obsessed with programming and stop being a NEET.
>>
>>24058349
sounds like either a shit strain or you didn't inhale properly
>>
>>24058471
how do I go about inhaling this shit,what I do is take a deep hit and keep in my lungs as long as I can
>>
>>24058452
Holding the smoke helps, by the third time you should be getting pretty fucking blown out though.
The first time I got high smoking weed I had to smoke a shit ton, but after that I could get high with small doses. Maybe you're not smoking enough?
>>
>>24058500
First time I smoked half a gram by myself,second it was like 0.3
Third one it was a spliff with around the same amount which got me decently high but it faded fucking quickly,got back home and smoked another one with some friends and got hit fucking pretty hard,even felt a bit anxious I guess I'd call it and a bit sick to my stomach but I laid in bed and got over it in like an hour.
>>
After spliff here, being decently high
>>
File: 1445920748830.jpg (173KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1445920748830.jpg
173KB, 1000x750px
>>24051258

I like to make all of the high
>>
File: StunfiskLaugh.png (51KB, 487x229px) Image search: [Google]
StunfiskLaugh.png
51KB, 487x229px
>>24051438
This.

I did it a bit too much this summer. Have not smoked since the semester began. Only going to smoke a bit during the breaks. Seems like a decent plan.
>>
>>24056224
>I still get high (maybe not AS high as i used to but i still get high).

I get a tiny bit high if I smoke every day but not anywhere close to the OMFGWTF high i get if I haven't smoked in a while
>>
Do you guys have acid flashbacks after smoking weed?
>>
File: about_phycosis_1.jpg (178KB, 621x285px) Image search: [Google]
about_phycosis_1.jpg
178KB, 621x285px
I smoked weed a few times. But after smoking a sativa strain of weed, I had a full psychotic episode that lasted about 3 months. I'm scared to try it again now, but I'm wondering if just smoking a hybrid or indica strain would be OK for me?

Marijuana, not even once.
>>
>>24058931
Oh yeah, forgot to add. My parents/grandparents don't even have a history of schizophrenia/psychosis/drug-induced psychosis.
>>
>>24052441
>does not enter your bloodstream

Not even sure where this came from senpai. What does it , seep thru ur lungs into your brain bypassing the blood?
>>
>>24059006
Have you considered maybe the fact you're like that is because you're a faggot?
>>
>>24058931
I find the psychosis fun to be honest familio
>>
I enjoy cannabis. My biggest problem with it is access. It can be hard for a nearly 40 year old rowboat to find a connect.
>>
File: 1328362323.gif (1000KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1328362323.gif
1000KB, 500x280px
Too poor for weed, so I smoke weeds. I collect them each day from fucking everywhere. It relieves constipation, nausea, forgetfulness, and if you forget stuff at school you will never forget stuff at school and forget stuff at school ever again. It's that good.
>>
>mfw i smoke all the fuckin time
>>
>>24062007
>and if you forget stuff at school you will never forget stuff at school and forget stuff at school ever again.
Watch out what you smoke, kids
>>
>>24062166
>It's that good.
>>
>>24052320
Just as many people who use other vices lead unproductive or otherwise unpalatable lives.
>>
>>24051298
hehe if weed makes you tired and confused that means your dealer played your pathetic ass and gave you some shit ass weed or probably oregano since your autistic ass wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I bet he's fucking selling you cooking flour and your dumb ass is snorting it thinkings its cocaine
>>
>>24052643
If you're smoking all day everyday then yes you need to do a month. After 3 weeks is a decent t break for a normal person. Also ease back into it. People usually fuck up a break by smoking a blunt or two after the month. Then in a week they're back to their old ways
>>
>>24052643
>>24062658
Also quit smoking before work you dumbass. You're only giving weed a worse name then it already has
>>
>>24055424
>dabs
>a few
>>
>>24062766
Are you such a prissy babby that you can't handle more than one dab?
>>
>he isn't smoking himself into insanity and inducing schizophrenia

Pussies
>>
I have no idea where to even start looking for a dealer.
>>
>>24062794
I can stretch an eigth of flower for a week (2 if I barley smoke)
I don't spend all my money on weed .

>pussy
>>
>>24062805
It takes more than a little bit of weed to do that. You're just going to smoke yourself stupid and not really have any fun with it.

My plan involves much more hallucinogens and isolation in order to really get my mind in the place I want to snap.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
who /brain damaged by marijuana/ here?

my face when repeat users lose up to 15 IQ points, suffer increased likelihood of psychological problems, fund a black market of degenerate and worthless criminals, and become apathetic sacks of shit in denial who post on r9k 24 hours a day about running out of money for >muh weed

thank god I'm not as stupid as these people
>>
>>24062883
reddit /r/darknetmarkets, /r/darknetmarketsnoobs

>>24058159
Grow your own? Pretty cool hobby imho.
>>
>>24063503
eat shit and die on the sidewalk faggot
>>
>>24063468
LQ bait, but you are right. Robots who smoke too much turn out like the RedBand brothers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV8RVk1ABd4
>>
>>24051606
>>inb4 the 'you must do it in moderation' pseudoargument

>don't give me any of that applicable argument shit

that's literally it

if you're not horrible and don't smoke everyday weed won't mess with your life

just like alcohol and video games and junk food and internet porn and everything else people do
>>
>>24063468

> mfw legalized here so I'm supporting local lega business
> mfw smoked every day for 20 years
> mfw doin' pretty fucking good, solid, well paid job

Keep DARING to be different, kiddo
>>
File: turbomem.png (158KB, 592x464px) Image search: [Google]
turbomem.png
158KB, 592x464px
>>24063607
just when you think potsmokers can't sink any lower into their shithole of degeneracy, there's always a new hedonist

/
B
R
A
I
N

D
A
M
A
G
E
/
>>
>>24063468
is that what your boy scout leader told you after he was done fondling you?
>>
File: le recreational jew.png (886KB, 2352x2060px) Image search: [Google]
le recreational jew.png
886KB, 2352x2060px
>>24063747
hey faggot, enjoy that scientifically demonstrated IQ loss and memory impairment

I really envy that, man. so good to be

B
R
A
I
N

D
A
M
A
G
E
D
>>
File: 1367045903884.jpg (13KB, 270x382px) Image search: [Google]
1367045903884.jpg
13KB, 270x382px
>>24063747
yfw DARE actually increases use rates
mfw drug addicts who bitch about DARE are actually the product of DARE IE you're whiney little bitch

but neurotoxicity did nuthin wrong!
>>
File: top degenerate.png (42KB, 717x493px) Image search: [Google]
top degenerate.png
42KB, 717x493px
who /criminal faggot/ here???
>>
>>24063829

Yeah no shit fuckface, so does any drug. So does aging. So does life. Enjoy your godly IQ, I'm sure you're putting it to good use in your parent's basement rubbing your dick raw to hentai you "my body is a temple" dorito eating diabetic piece of shit
>>
File: average r9k drug addict.png (762KB, 1768x1118px) Image search: [Google]
average r9k drug addict.png
762KB, 1768x1118px
>>24063945
yeah, nice and successful bcuz da drugz... like this guy

mfw hedonists unironically demand the right to wreck their brains and become inordinately stupid on the grounds of irrelevant red herrings and strawmen

TRUTH OF THE DAY:
>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
>>
File: 1426222027255.jpg (32KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1426222027255.jpg
32KB, 250x240px
>on my way to bus stop
>have to walk through school parking lot
>see my qt crush next to car
>she's smoking with one of her friends
>smells funny
>she's smoking the marijuana
>go back to campus
>report her to campus police, who report her to real police
>she gets expelled and arrested for possession of weed
>>
who here /tolerance break/?
>>
who the f@ck posted this shit about pot being harmful? dude it's time 2 embrace da millenium my nine year old niece smokes and she's the top kid at her black empowerment liberal arts degree majoring in kikology! I refuse to believe your fucking lies jewbama, saudi arabia did 420 it's time to l.e.g.a.l.i.z.e. inrtavenous aspirin i can't wake too smoke some CL dick
>>
>>24064048
who /weedposting faggot here/?

durrr marijuana cures my leprosy
>>
>>24063945
Stop responding to shitposting, anon.
>>
File: prohibition worked.gif (24KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
prohibition worked.gif
24KB, 500x348px
>>24064134
*tips 420*
>>
>>24064125
sounds like you need to smoke some weed and clam down lmao
>>
File: muh drugs.png (2MB, 2328x3120px) Image search: [Google]
muh drugs.png
2MB, 2328x3120px
drugs saved my life
>>
If anyone can post a link to a long-term study of at least one hundred adult cannabis (only) users displaying cognitive decline more than one standard deviation above average while not acutely intoxicated I will cease consumption of cannabis for the rest of my life.

If you want to put the burden of proof on me, here you go:

http://www.cmcr.ucsd.edu/images/pdfs/Grant_2003.pdf
>>
>>24058159
Not worth, grew it myself, smoked 3 years every day, fucked up my life, memory, brains. Now sober for half a year, feels good having memory back and having dreams again.
>>
>>24051258
dude weed el em ayy oh
>>
>>24064317
>willingly reversing burden of proof
Don't fall into their fallacious outlooks, anon.

I can do the same regarding psychedelics. Usually makes people upset when I prove that psychedelics have no negative link to mental disorders. :-)
>>
>>24064578
I was just pre-empting them. It's inevitable that these people will shout 'prove that it is harmless!' before you can finish posting.
>>
File: 1445690455689-r9k.jpg (32KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1445690455689-r9k.jpg
32KB, 716x724px
Spent 10+ years smoking weed.. I've just out grown it desu senpai
>>
>>24064624
I know. And even when/if someone does, they either claim you're wrong because their personal opinion trumps academic work, or they mysteriously vanish and stop responding, only to act in the same manner in the next thread. Much like Jews.
>>
>>24064578
>positive correlations to terrance mckenna and ilk
>every single public intellectual who has championed psychedelics has been a rambling unprecise guru who made fallicious assumptions
>these beliefs were not measured for on mental illness tests, despite by default being simply delusions

t.stoned ape alien
>>
>>24064766
I don't really understand the point of your post. I don't use anecdotes to back up my opinions.
>>
>>24051258
>willingly reducing your cognitive functions
>>
>>24064800
or facts, for that matter
>>
>>24064423

I have been smoking on and off again for 2 years and now quitting for good. It's not a drug that you can take long term.
>>
>>24064906
This is a weed thread, not a psychedelic thread. Don't really care to jump into an argument either. I've posted it often in the past and every time, I get one of the two aforementioned responses because children cannot handle admitting that they may actually be wrong about something. Plus there's that one extra special anti-psychedelic shitposter that resides on /r9k/.
>>
>>24065007
so you literally just talking out your ass with anecdotes and statistics by leddit. Isn't that ironic
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.