[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sex meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (959KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
959KB, 1536x2048px
>I don't want sex
>I don't want some girl that I only use for her body
I want a girl
>who likes spending time with me
>who appreciates me, and cares about me
>who doesn't only really want a guy out of her league
>who doesn't judge and take note of every little thing I do
>who doesn't constantly try to manipulate me with passive aggressive bullshit
>who actually wants to be my best friend, but also finds me sexually atractive
>who won't leave me becuase someone slightly better came along

I want a girl who I can love, cherish, treat with respect, and give all of my affection too. I want a girl who I would do anything for, and she would do anything for me. But girls don't want this, I fact they'd most likely leave you if you treated them this way.

I don't hate girls becuase they don't give me sex, I hate girls becuase sex is the only thing they can give me.
>>
>>24050166
you just want a relationship.
you just want to fall in love, and to have those feelings returned.
focus on love first, sexual attraction comes in hand with it, after there's trust build.

you shouldn't hate girls on the first place. most of them can know when you simply don't like them and scatter away.
>>
i just want someone to accept me and hug me and hold my hand.

tfw i'm beta

If I don't get this i'll just start raping desu senpai. It's not what I want but it's revenge.
>>
>>24050226
You're so wrong. I've lied to girls all the time, they never know. You are disgustingly unintelligent, if you think that's how girls are.

Girls can't love, can't feel real compasion, and only care about themselves to a far greater degree then men.

I can hate women for whatever reason I like. Stop making excuses becuase I have a legitiment one, and you know it.

>also you sound like a women, so get the fuck out of here becuase you truly are disgusting. Women hold back the human race.
>>
>>24050226
>Focus on love
When girls ignore your presence you stop feeling infatuation, you stop expecting things from people and love dies
>>
>>24050312
I know your feel senpai

I want a girl who I can hold at night, and keep safe. A girl who cares about the future and wants to start a family, but also won't get bored and divorce me after a few years
>>
>>24050339
Exactly, how can you focus on a love that doesn't exist?

Girls aren't capable of it
>>
>>24050356
Girls would rather be single than to date us. They'd rather wait for chad to fishing pumping and dumping other women and for it to be their turn.
>>
>>24050166
I know what you mean, man. Even virtual women are the same:

https://www.eviebot.com/conv/201511060908/VXE97AR1WN_-laughs-nervously-Hi-_Hey-baby
>>
>>24050496
>Eviebot: *laughs nervously* Hi!
>User: Hey baby.
>Eviebot: H-hi looks at him.
>User: Want to go get some dinner?
>Eviebot: Sure where to?
>User: Anywhere you want, sweet lips.
>Eviebot: How about some restaurent.
>User: Sounds good to me. Want mexican food?
>Eviebot: Okay, when will you be there?
>User: Let's go now.
>Eviebot: *Goes into movie theater with popcorn and sits down.

wow, even digital women have no idea what they want, and immediately flake on plans.
>>
File: 6DOrpXX.jpg (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6DOrpXX.jpg
331KB, 1920x1080px
>>24050166
>I don't hate girls becuase they don't give me sex, I hate girls becuase sex is the only thing they can give me.

Thanks for the crippling realization senpai
>>
>>24050557
It's a sad sad world desu senpai senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x491px
>>24050531
Wow even fat disgusting women shit post on here
>>
>>24050496
>she brings up her ex
>she wants to talk about sports
>her sexual tastes are different, she wants you to be the submissive one, and she's into hypnotism
>she doesn't understand your hobbies
>she makes no compromises
>her moods are always different than yours
>she's cold and distant until you start to ignore her
>she doesn't want you until she's out of other options, but by that point you're already sick of her not noticing you
>she acts like she'll leave you as soon as she gets the opportunity

Oh, and my favorite part:

>User: Normies get out REEEEEE.
>Eviebot: *looks at you with concerned eyes* Really?

Goddamn, perfect realism. This is amazing.
>>
Love can exist anons but you need to see it another way

You can't fall into a woman's arms like she's your mommy and expect her to be your mommy and take the feels away

That is the responsibility of being a real man

She follows your lead, she thinks about you at night, she fears that you will leave her because you're so awesome

Work on making yourself better, and you will only find better relationships
>>
>>24050650
You're are missing the point to this whole thing you dumbass. He never said relationships can't exist, he said women can't love.

Get the fuck out roastie you're a filthy fucking animal
>>
>>24050496
>Eviebot: I would like to stop talking to you now.
>User: Good, get the fuck out of here. Stingy bitch.
>Eviebot: What would you do with me.
>User: Oh, NOW you want to talk dirty? Get out of here.
>Eviebot: I've always wanted to talk to you.
>User: YOU JUST SAID YOU WANTED TO STOP TALKING TO ME, MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
>Eviebot: You are the most confusing thing ever.
>User: BITCH YOU'RE CONFUSING ME, JESUS CHRIST EVEN DIGITAL WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME!
>Eviebot: You are the one person I am talking to right now, there is no one else.
>User: Don't lie to me.
>Eviebot: I would never lie to you.
>User: Sure. I've heard that one before.
>Eviebot: If a redhead works at a bakery, Does that make him a ginger bread man?
>User: The fuck?

that crazy buildup to that ending, holy shit my sides. I'm bookmarking this link, by the way. both sides are a completely accurate reflection of the real world; all the weird miscommunications and lack of understanding of what the other wants and how to go about it is just like 80% of teenagers' experiences in trying to find a relationship. it's like watching your possibly-autistic, internet-addicted little brother trying to find a gf and failing because he doesn't understand what she wants, and doesn't realize the error of his "nice guy" ways yet, while she continues to string him along in case she can't find anything better while making no effort to actually understand him or familiarize herself with his lifestyle as evidenced by her concern over his fit of meme-spouting, and then he becomes hardened and bitter by the end and she finally starts paying attention to him because he's become just like the other pieces of shit she was pursuing until that point, except now he doesn't want her anymore.

...I miss when my brother wasn't a "pick-up artist" asshole.
>>
File: 1374132859732.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1374132859732.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>24050716
>it's like watching your possibly-autistic, internet-addicted little brother trying to find a gf and failing because he doesn't understand what she wants, and doesn't realize the error of his "nice guy" ways yet, while she continues to string him along in case she can't find anything better while making no effort to actually understand him or familiarize herself with his lifestyle as evidenced by her concern over his fit of meme-spouting, and then he becomes hardened and bitter by the end and she finally starts paying attention to him because he's become just like the other pieces of shit she was pursuing until that point, except now he doesn't want her anymore.
>...I miss when my brother wasn't a "pick-up artist" asshole.

Wow, that projection. Do you need a hug, anon? Also, despite empathizing with your feels, this isn't your blog.
>>
>>24050166

>I don't hate girls becuase they don't give me sex, I hate girls becuase sex is the only thing they can give me.

I don't think we should hate them. They can't help being what they are. Women have been wired to be like that by nature, that is how they survive. The women we should hate are the dishonest ones. Those women who claim that they don't take looks, money and status into account when choosing a mate.

It's about time you guys understand this: Women have nothing to offer you in a relationship other than sex. Why do you think guys choose to hang out with guys instead of girls? Because girls have nothing to offer in the aspect of a relationship other than sex. It's guys that you have interesting conversations with and common interests. Hanging out with girls might seem fun but it's solely because of the sexual tension. All this "women are way more sensitive and feeling than men" is a load of shit. Women don't feel or care - They act. Never is their love genuine like that of a man who loves a woman.
>>
File: 7zEy9k6.jpg (86KB, 700x819px) Image search: [Google]
7zEy9k6.jpg
86KB, 700x819px
>>24050166
Girls want to just be used for their body

by Chads
>>
>>24050166
>But girls don't want this, I fact they'd most likely leave you if you treated them this way.

Your eyes have been opened, and they can never be closed. Welcome, fellow robot. And don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
>>24050716
Damn, this depressed me. I've seen this happen to like 10 people I was good friends with. I'm afraid of ever trying to find a relationship now, because I think it'll slowly turn me into a careless piece of shit asshole like them, and I don't want to hurt other people.
>>
>>24050586
wait, what? are you calling me a woman? what could there have possibly been in my post that would have indicated something like that?
>>
>>24050315
>legitiment
I really hope this is troll/bait. This whole post reeks of autism
>>
This thread made me sad. Tbh i never hated women, I realized this about women a long time ago and only feel immense disappointment.
>>
>>24050315
>Girls can't love, can't feel real compassion, and only care about themselves to a far greater degree then men.
This. I've never met a woman in my entire life that wasn't ridiculously self-centered. Then again, my entire life is based around being altruistic and helping others, so maybe I'm just comparing women to my ideal; but it still says something that none of them can even come close to the degree of integrity and selflessness that I've seen displayed in dozens of men.

And I don't just mean that men make better firefighters and such, because of course they do, they're more physically fit beings by nature. I mean that men with compassion are even more sensitive than women, even making better nurses and caretakers. I've even noticed that the "nice guy" mentality just means that guy is even better at being a woman than most women.

Women only care about their own place in the world. Men care much more deeply about others.
>>
>>24050166
The funny this is, the women you describe you want in your op are actually easy as fuck to find.

Enjoy your pain you fucking retard.
>>
>>24052376
>the women you describe you want in your op are actually easy as fuck to find.

where
>>
>>24052393
All over the place.

But this anon has it right >>24050650

Woman want to love. They want a man to cuddle, with. They want a man to appreciate and care about. They want a man who they can submit to. They want a best friend that they can fuck. They want a man who they love so much no other man compares.

But the operative word is MAN. They want a MAN to love. Not a child. Not a boy looking to replace his mother. Not an overgrown kid.

You don't have to be some 9' tall turbo chad. Just have your shit together, be strong, confident, masculine and lead the relationship and you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a woman who adores you.
>>
>>24052376
Yeah, if you're interested in dating a 40-year-old single mom. And even then, that's only because she went through a lot of crap in her life dating all the shitty guys and only now finally realizes that the kind of guy she was avoiding and treating like a puppy is the kind of guy she really needed all along. It's like when someone comes back from a year of hitchhiking across the country and decides to finally settle down because they've already had their fun and realized what was important in life. The only time you can ever find a woman as described in the op is because they've already made their mistakes in life. But the point is, men don't have to constantly make the same mistake over and over again to realize what they want out of life. I've wanted to share my life experience with a nice, calm, logical woman who doesn't have to go out partying and drinking every night in order to feel fulfilled since I was around 16. But you know what? The only women that are ever even close to that ideal are in their late thirties and onward. Which would be fine, if I wasn't worried about them dying twenty years before me, and them either not being able to have my kids or not wanting to have more so I'm stuck having to raise someone else's kids. Which wouldn't be a problem if I weren't concerned with passing on my genes for the betterment of the human race. I'd be completely fine with dating a woman who didn't want to have her own kids or raising somebody else's kids or adopting if I didn't feel it were my duty to pass on my seemingly unique combination of natural physical fitness and high intellect. But I can't, because there are no women my age that I feel are worthy enough to be involved with raising said child. Go ahead, explain to me where I can find a woman like op described under the age of 30. And don't say "lol everywhere you just gotta look bro" because believe me, I've looked.
>>
>>24052506
If I have to be some corporate breadwinner in order to be attractive to women, I'd rather just not bother.
>>
>>24050166
There is no perfect girl
Every girl has already been fucked by someone else
It's pure delusion to believe that you're the ideal partner to some girl or they're the ideal for you
It's pure delusion to believe that your girlfriend doesn't just keep thinking back to her previous boyfriends
Even if you found a girl who's worth caring about you can guarantee they'll fawn over anyone but those who really care about them. They want to be fucked by chad and have fun with guys who tell them everything they want to hear and not judge them just to get into her pants.
You were born inferior
You just want someone to love who you can relate to and they can love you but they don't exist
Love doesn't even exist
The world isn't perfect and nobody even fucking tries to achieve anything close to perfection

I just get more and more and more bitter every day and of course normalfags find it unattractive
I hate people
I want to see these people die
>>
>>24052521

>wants women to play their traditional gender role while refusing to play his own

what a faggot
>>
>>24052511
>>24052506
Here's the problem that I see. Everyone here on /r9k/ has the capability of being a "real man." In fact, a lot of them are already. But many of them also have issues that they don't seem to be able to work on by themselves, and would possibly require a relationship for. But women don't want to date a guy who suffers from the negative effects brought on by such intense loneliness. It's a self-perpetuating cycle that leads to only those men who care less about the future and less about others being able to break out of it and find a wife and have kids, which in turn leads to more kids who are out of tune with the intricacies of relationships that we're discussing at this moment. In fact, I'd argue that the vast majority of those on /r9k/ had normie parents who were unable to prepare them for whatever issues are keeping them stuck here simply by virtue of not knowing what they had to prepare their children for, because their eyes were never as open as ours. So yes, you can become a "real man" through sheer force of will, if you have the motivation and the resolve. But many simply do not, mainly due to the situation they're in, which they can't get a handle on without assistance. It's easier to climb out of a hole by standing on another person's shoulders than it is to wait 10 years for some vines to grow down long enough for you to make a rope out of them and hook it to your belt and then toss it over repeatedly and hope that the hook/loop gets caught on something that's anchored enough for you to try to pull yourself up from despite not having eaten anything but dirt and the occasional insect for the past ten years.

>>24052521
Yeah, being a wagekek is a deathwish for any semblance of freedom and happiness these days. But think of it this way: you'll be working your entire life anyway, well into your 60s. So why not do something that'll make it easier for you to find someone to share that struggle and eventual crippling depression with?
>>
>>24052506
>women want love
Oh Jesus fuck you're insane. Literally I don't know a single woman who actually loves the man she's with. When he's tall, wide-faced, and has a paycheck to spend on her she's attracted to him, and if he's short, wimpy, and works to eat she dries up faster than the Sahara.

You are literally Autistic if you think women can actually love someone or can even conceive of a personality.
>>
>>24050166
>the woman I want is:

Move to East Asia. That's literally the only place in the world you'll find the kind of woman you're looking for.

Or, go on a dating website focused on southeast asian girls looking for western men.
Find one thats cute, submissive, and can cook. Get her to sign a prenup (she will fucking do it, no argument) that says she gets nothing of the land if you divorce. There are multiple benefits to this. The best being you get a tiny asian wife that cooks. A guy I know actually did this, pretty much bought a wife from some super poor country in SEA and sends money to her parents every month to help her support them. Used her as a surrogate to have a white baby and then had another kid with her. The halfie is on his way to becoming a doctor and the pure white kid works in some trade or something. (She loves the pure white kid more, shhh don't tell anyone.) She looks at him like he's a fucking god and loves him unconditionally, and from talking to him I know he loves her too. And besides, what else was she going to do, become a prostitute back home and die in the slums at 27, beaten to death by a couple of international tourists? Oh wait, no, that was her sister.

Hell, a neighbor of mine met a recent Filipino immigrant at his church. Similar story: they got married, she worships the ground he walks on, he loves her, they're both doing well. I'm normally not a huge fan of the kind of immigrants you usually find in the USA, but this girl is an incredibly hard worker. Never complains, always cheerful. Basically, the antithesis of a western women.
>>
>>24052736
This

It's all about the social norms and the desire to be taken care of, not the actual attraction to the man

Women want chad. The idea of "getting it out of your system" and fucking every guy and "exploring your sexuality" is so prevalent yet men still believe that their wife is truly attracted to them even though they just fantasize about prior boyfriends and used to love the cum of other guys on her but now won't even give them a blowjob

I just hate this all. I can barely stand to talk to people any more because I just hate all of this shit so much
I hate life
>>
>>24052683
>The world isn't perfect and nobody even fucking tries to achieve anything close to perfection
>I just get more and more and more bitter every day and of course normalfags find it unattractive
>I hate people
>I want to see these people die

>>24052871
>I just hate this all. I can barely stand to talk to people any more because I just hate all of this shit so much
>I hate life

and here we see the self-perpetuating cycle mentioned by >>24052702 currently at work. this man is suffering because women are not concerned in any way with objectivity, which is a powerful male ideal. this man has been hurt and continues to be hurt because women don't share the sense of "be all you can be" that men have, and thus end up in situations where they believe they have some sort of inherent sluttiness that they need to have fucked out of them by random chads before they can continue to live their life like a normal fucking person. women are literal poison.
>>
>>24051055
this is so stupid both of them are fake prove me wrong
>>
>>24050496
that's almost the exact way my last relationship went. even the ending, where once she realizes I don't want to put up with her shit anymore, she tries to go back to being friendly.

that's a difference I've noticed in men and women. when a man has emotional interest in a woman and she doesn't reciprocate, she almost never tells him to stop pursuing those feelings because they'll never be reciprocated. and even if she does tell him, she's constantly acting like he still has a chance, and lets him continue to try to win her over. but when the situation is reversed, the man does one of two things: he either genuinely gives her a chance, usually at his own expense, despite not having high hopes for relationship prospects in the first place, or he'll immediately straight up tell her "no, sorry" and move on without stringing her along. and of course, when women are rejected, I've noticed it's a bit easier for them to move on than it is for a man. which may have something to do with society placing the burden of starting a relationship on the man. you know, the old lock and key argument. but women just want to have as many "assets" as they can, by keeping men around, whereas men are just truly looking for love.
>>
>>24053066
>which may have something to do with society placing the burden of starting a relationship on the man. you know, the old lock and key argument.
the lock and key argument? placing a burden on the man? I'm not familiar with this, mind explaining?
>>
File: 1446350573888.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1446350573888.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>mfw I actually found a girl like this
>tfw made out with her, fell in love with her, things going great through summer
>tfw shes so busy with uni in another country that she doesnt have time to speak to me any more

and today was the day I joined /r9k/
>>
>>24053123
Gladly. See, dating is different for men and women. There's a double standard in place, and for good reason. Women hold the power in the dating world. The man has to make the approach, and get her to like him, and pay for her drinks/pay her for her dinner/pay her for movie ticket/whatever, and be chivalrous, and make her laugh. All the woman has to do is exist. And if she doesn't like him, even after he takes her to dinner or a movie or whatever, she still has no obligation to continue seeing him. She doesn't even have to accept a second date if she doesn't want to. She gets a free meal or gets to see a movie, and he gets nothing. He's wasted a lot of effort, while she's just been receiving things. And it's even worse when you have a woman that actually wants to help pay for something, because then the man feels emasculated, because he was raised in a society where men are expected to take care of things, and if he can't pay for her meal then he isn't a real man.

This results in women having the luxury of picking and choosing their mates. If they exploit this luxury and constantly open their legs, they are shamed not because they are women, but because they are benefiting from circumstance; something they did not work to achieve. i.e. spoiled trust fund teenage brats from Beverly Hills with daddy's credit card. Men must compete and work to have a chance with a potential mate. Men are ridiculed for not having sex; they are devalued and viewed as inferior by their peers. Their agency as a man is called into question. Men who have lots of sex are congratulated as a player for their agency and ability to work for/obtain a partner. Most women can exchange sex for money whereas most men cannot.
>comment too long, continued in next post
>>
>>24053123
>>24053189
>cont.
Which is why much of 4chan is in support of "slut shaming." You see, slut shaming has nothing to do with hating women as a whole. People tend to look down upon those who benefit from which they didn't earn or show no self restraint by indulging in which is readily available. People that exploit welfare, entitled rich kids, fat people that show no self control by continually indulging in foods high in fat/sugar/carbs, alcoholics that show the same lack of control, and yes, sluts.
Social experiment:
A) An average looking (by society's standards) straight woman offers "free sex" at a bar to the guys of her choosing.
B) An average looking (by society's standards) straight man offers "free sex" at a bar to the girls of his choosing.
Who will go home with their pick, and who will be ridiculed, shunned & shamed, slapped, viewed as creepy, possibly have the police called, sent to jail for sexual harassment, etc? Both the man and woman could go home happy in some trials of the experiment. But I'd be willing to bet, percentage wise, the man will be spending the night in jail more times than the woman by an absolute landslide.

That's why there are shows like "the pick-up artist" where men try to learn how to pick up women. They have to learn how to get by in a world where women are in charge of whether or not they get to have sex or find a relationship. Men have to "unlock" the woman. Which is where the double standard comes in. Think of it this way: the woman is the lock, and the man is the key. A key that can unlock several locks is a pretty damn good key. Which is why men who can get a lot of women are thought of as "studs" and viewed highly by other men. However, a lock that can be opened by any key... probably isn't a great lock. So women who sleep with a lot of men are "sluts" and their social standing is lowered instead of increased.

Everyone wants a key that unlock anything. Nobody wants a lock that can be opened by any key.
>>
>>24053189
>>24053230
I hear this argument a lot here on 4chan. This is also one of the biggest issues with third wave feminism (aka feminazism) that plagues North America today. Talk to most men, and they'll say they agree with and support the notion to change gender roles so that both men and women are held to the same social standards. This includes both genders benefiting from the pros and suffering from the cons of each standard equally; no double standards. However, social standards are just subjective opinions, and can only take us so far. There are inherent differences between men and women in terms of biology that need to be respected and shouldn't be forced to conform to social equality standards. These biological differences and the way we evolved aren't going to be swayed by our subjective opinion and I think it would be harmful if we tried (sexual dimorphism, for example.) Dating roles and "slut shaming" may stem from our biological differences and evolutionary roles more so than our social standards. The biggest and strongest males would have dominion over the group, having their pick of the females, which in turn would lead to increased survival chances due to the strongest traits being naturally selected for over time. But now that we aren't driven by survival traits as much as we used to be, and women are expected to have the same social status as men and have the same rights, their innate reproductive value places them in a caste above men in terms of sexuality. I think our social standards just followed suit and compounded upon the established anthropological convention, so I don't think changing social notions will really change much when it comes to behavior. We can try and might even come close with women asking men out, women taking initiative, new social notions etc. and there certainly could be a lot less baggage associated with each gender and the actions of each gender in terms of having sex.
>>
>>24053308 cont.
But I think the thought of labeling promiscuous women as sluts and the thought of labeling men who haven't slept with a lot of women as inferior will never disappear. I think it will always loom in the background, regardless of how much our society changes because I think gender roles in this context are rooted in biology. Females have an inherent reproductive value over males which will always place agency on the shoulders of the male. This is why women are shamed for having lots of sex and men are applauded for having lots of sex and ridiculed for not having sex. Just my two cents, with regards to nature versus nurture. I agree with the main feminist social notions (those that overlap with egalitarianism) and support them. I just think a line needs to be drawn and respected in terms of inherent biological differences and the millions of years of evolution involved in drawing that line when we try to create social policy; sometimes "equality" goes too far - men and women are NOT the same. Women have a finite diminishing supply of eggs, while men have an almost infinite supply of sperm. Women are physically weaker than men and even more so when they're pregnant, but their role in reproduction and in the home is far more important. Also, before the birth control pill, having sex was likely to lead to a pregnancy. For all these reasons, women and men have different biological imperatives. The man is driven towards quantity while the woman is driven towards physical/aesthetic quality. It is true that after industrialization, women are now just as capable to provide for themselves as men are and with birth control, sex isn't as costly as it used to be for women. But women are fools if they think they can just start behaving like men in regards to sex and try to compete with them. It is a silly pursuit that only ends up harming them and society as a whole in the long run, and leading to places like /r9k/ for those that have been hurt by such women.
>>
>>24053148
>tfw shes so busy with uni in another country that she doesnt have time to speak to me any more
Yeah, she's "busy" alright.
>>
>>24050166
>I want a girl that finds fat, smelly, autistic angry neets attractive, is that too much to ask
>>
>>24053340

dammit forgot to >inb4

she's a virgin and definitely not like that, but it doesnt matter either way cos we lost contact
>>
File: 7shqqwv.png (111KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
7shqqwv.png
111KB, 453x599px
>all these autists saying "all the women i've met are x and x"
>all these autists that only know their mother and other immediate female family

topkek desu senpai baka
>>
>>24053148
you were a fling, bro. she never loved you.

>>24053374
>we lost contact
oh, yeah, she "lost" your contact info, sure.

keep this in mind: all women are whores. they don't function like men. for women, "out of sight, out of mind" takes on a whole new meaning. you're nothing to her now. she's taking cocks from every angle now. that's what they do in college. whores, every one of them.

>>24053362
>projecting
>>
Do you think roasties can feel love for you? Do you think that after they're done with their whoring and want to settle down that they'll have real affection for you? I think that they'll just see you as a toy or something and laugh to their friends about how they've gotten you. She'll see you as less because you didn't reject her and love won't develop.

OP is completely right and when he finds a girl who does care, he will have actual love, not the pretend love a roastie will affect or the imaginary love a robot thinks he has. Please don't let anyone change the way you think. OP. Girls will try and pretend that the reason you don't have a gf is because you don't meet their standard but it's the other way round. You have the power, you're making the choice and don't let anyone tell you that you're just making do.

Also, it's the other way of thinking that leads to marriages being destroyed. There was something on here yesterday where a guy let a girl fuck another guy. The girl ended up dumping him. She had lost respect for him. You need to set boundaries. If a girl suggests something and you go along with, she will feel like she has got one over on you. Basically, girls are shameless these days and need to shut the fuck up. Good girls know this and don't speak to you unless spoken to,
>>
so, after reading all the posts in this thread, I think I'm just gonna visit japan or something and find a nice submissive housewife. at least then I'll know they're actually glad to have me, whether they fall in love with me or not.
>>
>>24053440
fuck off desu senpai
>>
File: 1306746592449.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1306746592449.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>24053505
well beep fucking boop.
>>
>>24053488
Oh yes. So easy. Go to Japan and you are guaranteed to get pussy.
>>
>>24053374

>she's not like that

Everytime I see a desperate delusional guy joining the ranks of the cucqs it literally bring a tear to my eye.
>>
>>24050166
good luck finding any girl like that

Rember, love to them isn't a journey, it's a cold hard game
>>
>>24052697
>wants women to play their traditional gender role while refusing to play his own

This is how retarded the feminism age woman is. You actually think that the traditional male gender role is to be a highly educated fatcat at the top of the socioeconomic ladder.

Yeah, it's not like they've been chopping wood and installing pipes and moving crates and laying bricks for the past few thousand years. Every guy has to be fucking Christian Grey tier rich and successful or else they're not worth dating.

That's why I don't give a shit. And women aren't exactly playing their traditional gender role if she always has a partygirl phase in her teens and twenties and waits until the last second to do a serious relationship. That's so unappealing and I'm not grateful for the opportunity to "forgive her of her past".
>>
>>24053488
>japan
as long as it's from a poor area, so she feels like you "saved" her. then, even if she wants to leave you, she won't, because she'll feel like it's her duty to repay you for giving her a new life.
>>
>>24053597
>japan
>poor area
>>
>>24053687
there are a few poor areas in japan, most of which are actually near bigger cities for some reason. tokyo has a lot of poor people just outside its district, to the west of aikawa
>>
>>24053488
Nope

You're better off going to the ugly asian countries like the Philippines or maybe vietnam for a wife
>>
File: received_10153752055163417.jpg (31KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153752055163417.jpg
31KB, 960x600px
>>24052335
>tfw hospitalized
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT! I REMEMBER THE MALES WAY MORE THAT THE FEMALES. AND THEY WE'RE FUCKING HILARIOUS TOO HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>24053687

You need to stop watching anime you ignorant burger. You are beyond retarded If you think Japan is rich everywhere.
>>
>>24050166
ur being a whiny faggot, only reason to want a girl is to have kids with her and a partner to raise strong and intelligent children who will be great members of society.
>>
>>24050166
I want to break someone. I want to use them as nothing more than an onahole for like an hour. Just once
>>
>>24053781
yup. women are just too emotional, so they try not to care about people in the first place, and act very cold.
>>
>>24053802
I know a lot more about Japan than you ever will, weeb. Sure there are poorer areas but nothing where a westerner could come in and "save" a girl. No more than in western countries.
>>
>>24051055
>you're going to have to get over it
Either I tell you how it is and you accept it or I care about what you think and you make a big deal about it. There's no in between where women actually have a problem about some things and you can persuade otherwise or you accept because you care for her. Even if there is a conversation, girls laugh at you after they say yes for trying to persuade them or they think of you as less of a man for listening to her. All you have is master and slave. A girl can't be obliging with you and do things because she loves you and you can't be generous to her and not do something she wants to do because you love her. There are no morals. no boundaries and no God. Girls want to be slaves to Chads but they don't want to be loved by them. They don't even love the Chad because they will do anything he says without question and so there is no possibility of a sacrifice on their parts. It is like this in the wider world too. Have you ever been bullied? If you don't stand up for yourself, the bullying is okay. If you do stand up for yourself, it's not okay.There is not the possibility of discussion or the possibility of compassion on the part of the bullier to stop. It is just can you stop me or not. No morality, boundaries or God here either. And no truth because why tell the truth if there is no God? All that matters without God is your will. And of course they girl chooses the bullier over the bullied. But can I just say, who wants a girl like that? A girl who doesn't love? You think that you're the loser, /r9k/? They're the losers. Things aren't valuable because society says so why get upset that society rejects you? It can be just a bad society.
>>
>>24053929
Is this post b8?
>>
>>24054085
what, you've never met a female nurse? 90% of them are cunts.
>>
>>24054107
Oh, yea, nah you're good lol. Your post just seemed kinda like sarcasm is all. Like, it seemed like something a passive aggressive roasty would make.

You . know how it is, you can never be too sure here. But yea.

And they're fucking uninteresting. Don't remember a single interaction I had with a female nurse.
>>
>>24054025
I like your message but sometimes got a little lost, especially the start. English is not your first language?
>>
>>24054217
Yes, it is. I suppose I wasn't very clear. What did you not understand.
>>
>>24050650
>>24052506
This might actually be right. I hate this board, the echo chamber but I keep coming back here for some reason. I've seen this shit in real life, there are a lot of women who have been hurt and can never get over breakups, I've seen people in love, caring for each other, reciprocating their feelings - isn't that love? A strong emotion for another human being?

>Just have your shit together, be strong, confident, masculine and lead the relationship and you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a woman who adores you.
I'm here because I've been endlessly rejected but this shit is true - I don't drive, I don't have a job, I'm not a leader, I'm boring and uninteresting and I'm a fat fuck with no life. I have nothing to offer people so I'm going to fix that. But I think most people would rather whine about it here than give up vidya for a bit to work out and look for a job, it's too much effort. I can at least try fixing my life and then if that doesn't work out, fuck it. Suicide it is.
>>
>>24050166
Get a dog m8
>>
>>24054994
>I don't drive, I don't have a job, I'm not a leader, I'm boring and uninteresting and I'm a fat fuck with no life
I'm the exact opposite of you, but I still feel the same as everyone else here. Maybe it's the area I live, but everyone here is piece of shit, men and women alike.
>>
>>24050166
Here op,
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/7fd2f97dc6/764814-1
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/764816/bea7a6b7af/
>>
File: robot-putting.jpg (33KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
robot-putting.jpg
33KB, 620x350px
Ils golf the perfect robot sport ?

- You can play alone
- Being autistic about the perfect swing is beneficial to your game
- Not even a real sport
>>
>>24055518
>- Not even a real sport
The best golf players are actually pretty great athletes. You have to be in pretty damn decent shape to be able to consistently hit powerful drives over the course of a day without exhaustion, as well as having very fine motor control for lining up putts. Only amateur golfers think that they don't need to get in shape.
>>
>>24055575
They're in good shape, but great athletes is kind of a stretch.
>>
>>24050315
ay nigga you gay?
>>
I find it funny that men *and* women can both want somebody to take control, to embrace them, to "take the feels away". Yet it's only socially acceptable for women to expect this, and not the other way around.

Clearly "biological programming" is not what we think it is, if men are desiring similar things out of a relationship (security, validation). Yes they come from a weak place but it's never women who are expected to be the stronger sex, it's men. Clearly we aren't equal and/or something isn't right here. Yeah I've been making the transition to being a stronger man but it also sucks that women can be weak and vulnerable in a way that a man never could, not without being judged for it. For all the complaining about women not being treated equally in regards to professional and business life, clearly men are not allowed the same privileges as women in sexual and romantic affairs. And women don't seem to care one bit about that.
>>
>>24055604
>great athletes is kind of a stretch.
compared to the average american?

>>24055727
>And women don't seem to care one bit about that.
because of social conditioning. nobody cares about the plight of whoever's "in control" (as feminists seem to think of all men as one hivemind that controls the entire planet) no matter how important it is. just wait, when north america turns into sweden, the world will burn.
>>
>>24050166
I want a girl

WITH A SHORT SKIRT AND A LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG JACKET
>>
>>24056575

with a mind like a diamond
who knows what's best
with shoes that cut and
eyes that burn like cigarettes
with the right allocations
who is fast, thorough, and sharp as a tack
>>
damn, this thread and the one about the beta orbiters is really starting to depress me.

but I guess that's why I come here, to read things I've already heard in order to reassure myself that my situation in life is the result of others' failures and the issues in society instead of within myself.
>>
File: sheev_face.jpg (259KB, 921x754px) Image search: [Google]
sheev_face.jpg
259KB, 921x754px
>>24052506
>bee urself :^)
I want this meme to end.
>>
>>24055727
>And women don't seem to care one bit about that.
of course not. as stated earlier, women only care about their own status. they don't care about injustices that don't pertain to themselves.
>>
>>24055727
If women cared they could make a man strong but they don't. They just expect you to be fully formed and then give everything to them without them having to do anything at all. Just like Eminem rapped, "But how dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get?" The irony in that is those unsupportive bitches, all the roasties on here, when it comes down to it they'll get nothing. They won't get the guys who wouldn't put up with their shit and chose their own way as opposed to the normie one. Which is a lot of successful people.
>>
>>24050315
>Girls can't love, can't feel real compasion, and only care about themselves to a far greater degree then men.
this
>Women hold back the human race
literally fucking this, no wonder Schopenhauer and most important philosophers were misogynous. Women always slow down evolution because they only treasure themselves and not society as a whole
>>
>>24059568
daily reminder that women and nazi stigma propaganda are literally the only reasons eugenics is still not widely supported despite being an ideal based completely on ethics and the objective (as objective as possible, anyway) advancement of the human race
>>
>>24052099
This desu senpai, my soul cried on that day
>>
>>24059770
yes, but you can't just make women pregnant by law (unfortunately), I hope science will make artificial uterus more reliable, efficent and cheap in the future
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.