[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just kill myself because I am circumcised? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: cutdick.jpg (22KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
cutdick.jpg
22KB, 620x350px
Should I just kill myself because I am circumcised? I'm an 18 year old kissless virgin but by the way I hear other circumcised guys talk about it on here sex isn't nearly as good as when you are uncut. Is this true or not? I don't think it's fair that I will not be able to experience true sex because of something that happened to me when I was a baby.
>>
>>24045559
Oh my god

You're fine

It doesn't matter if sex does or doesn't feel good based upon your foreskin status, because you'll never know the alternative.

Sex is still going to feel good for you regardless.
>>
if you're american girls will be weirded out by an uncut dick anyway. why mourn what you never knew?
>>
That's a pretty fucking stupid reason to kill yourself. Foreskin loses most of its effectiveness when you use a condom anyway.
>>
That's probably one of the worst reasons to kill yourself. I'm also tempted to say you should just for being stupid enough to consider it.

Fucking kids these days, jesus christ.
>>
I'm also cutlet. It sucks but I can still cum with some difficulty. Foregen and Wakefield are both working on it so we should be able to regenerate soon. Nerves, muscle, everything.
>>
>>24045702

That's funny, because sex isn't even worth having if condom. They literally exist only for females to use. I'd sooner jack off than use a condom.
>>
>>24045787
I mean I can cum pretty easy when I masturbate. I only use my hand and no lotion or anything. I don't think I would do the regrow thing since it's not the real natural deal.
>>
Since you're 18 (assuming US) you are within the time frame where you can successfully sue the hospital that circumsized you. People have done this.
>>
Just save up for restoration surgery if it's such a big deal. A couple years of work seems better than fucking over your entire next 50+ years of life.
>>
>>24045825

You're thinking of stretching. Regrowing is literally regrowing. It doesn't get more natural and real than that. I mean yeah the brain damage from when you had it done is irreversible, the half inch in length lost is irreversible, and the keratinization keratinization may have long term complications, but that should be fixed with time to about normal.

How do you fap without lotion though? Before I got a toy I used saliva, oil, or lotion and death grip. I'm guessing yours isn't too horribly tight. Very good since you missed out on little length growth and should have at or close to natty length.
>>
>>24045974

His parents fucked his life up 20+ years ago. Suicide fixes the problem but it's not the best solution. Regeneration is best, terroristing a synagogue or pro mgm convention before an hero isis a very rclose second best though.

It's not enough to get ourselves fixed as best we can, we need to prevent others from even suffering in the first place.
>>
yes. do it now.
>>
>>24047146
I'm fine with dying but I would prefer a method that is quick and painless.
>>
>>24045559
Quit being so insecure. Most people who get circumcision later in life say there's no difference in sensation, and if you're still concerned there are ways to restore it.
>>
>>24047453

It's not even comparable. For one they're adults, already mature. Two they use anesthesia so no brain damage. Three comparing decades of keratinization on an extremely complex organ, possibly the most complex or can in the body, that wasn't even able to develop normally, to one that did develop normal and had a couple weeks of keratinization just doesn't make sense. They aren't ways to restore it yet either unless you mean stretching skin over the glans. It will look a little better and the glans may be healthier, but it's nothing like being an intact male.
>>
man, if you are so brainwashed by your lusts and the world we live in that you are worried at all about how sex feels for other people or even yourself you need to get out of the bubble in your head and experience the world around you, not by going out and seeing things and doing things but by thinking differently so you can experience everything in your life differently. true sex. lmao, you've never even had sex. sex to you will be whatever sex to you will be. i can guarantee it will be good, but if you hype things up in life they will never live up to your expectations unless by some gambling miracle, you, with no knowledge or understanding to base your ideas off of, hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>24047823
So matter what I do, if I ever have sex it will never feel as good as it would with an uncircumcised penis?
>>
>>24047994

Regeneration shows a lot of promise. Sensation wise it should be the same. I mean there's the question of is prepuce input just prepuce input? Would an intact brain interpret it the same way? I can't answer that, but I know it is at least guaranteed to be many times better than staying cut so I plan on getting it done no matter the cost.

This may or may not be comforting but I enjoy sex as a cutlet. Even without a cock at all I'd still want to fuck. I don't even know if the orgasm quality will be any different, probably just the stuff before. I want it for vanity almost as much as sensation. I think cut is ugly.
>>
>>24045559
>I don't think it's fair
Life isn't fair faggot.
>>
girl here. circumcised dicks are the male equivalent of roasties. good luck lol
>>
TLC Tugger.
Buy it fellow cutbros!
>>
>>24048180
/thisx1000
>Grill also
>>
>>24048180
>>24048991
Must be typical Americans becuase I love uncut cock and prefer it to cut. I won't dehumanize someone over it though because its not like they had a choice in the matter. If I were able to choose though, I'd pick uncut every time.
>>
>>24045811
AHAHAHA please!
That's such a meme...
If you're turned on enough (especially from supporting someone so fully) it is easily overlooked:

the ACT turns you on and achieves the pleasure, but your MOOD is the most important thing.
I've had bare sex where I wasn't fully into it, even with someone I cared about, and it seemed too stimulating for the mood
>>
>>24049399
Probably from a fantasized sensitivity of the head of the penis
check'd
>>
>what is foregen
>what is wfirm
>who is goatfucker

You'll get it back in a few years. Just don't worry about it in the meantime.
>>
>>24049535
Who is goatfucker?
>>
>>24045667
Actually we can because we can grow it back very slowly over time and can slightly regain sensitivity.

>It doesn't matter whether a man does or doesn't feel good while having sex.

Typical roastie logic. If you understood that foreskins also benefit yourself, you would realize that you could be an even bigger slut if he had one, and you would stop being ignorant.
>>
>>24045559
tug jobs should help you regrow it. I wish i was a girl so i can be a slut. plus lesbian orgy
>>
File: tumblr_nt5pfsTxal1tmti00o2_1280.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt5pfsTxal1tmti00o2_1280.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
How do you compete?
>>
Some crazy Iranian bastard who said he's gonna rob an armored truck to fully fund regeneration and then possibly shoot up a synagogue or whatever. Funny guy. Really hoping he doesn't get shot.
>>
Circumcision needs to be illegal, forced genital mutilation is some sick shit.
>>
>>24049621
>>24049624
Restoration isn't regen. None of the nerves or specialized cells can be grown, just shaft skin. You'll regain 100% sensitivity in the glans once the layers of dead skin come off but that's about it.

>>24049648 meant for >>24049615
>>
File: 1434501618560.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
1434501618560.gif
2MB, 300x259px
>>24049648
>Some crazy Iranian bastard who said he's gonna rob an armored truck to fully fund regeneration and then possibly shoot up a synagogue or whatever. Funny guy. Really hoping he doesn't get shot.
Amazing. I wish him luck.
>>
>>24045559
don't kill yourself for that. it can actually restore it and if you have kids don't get them circumcised
>>
Americans, keked by a bunch of sandniggers. You sacrifice your foreskin to your jewish masters.
>>
You should go gay and blame you're are parents for making hetero sex unenjoyable.
>>
>>24049918
I want to get fucked in the ass but I guess by a woman with a strapon. Guys are ugly. Stuffing objects in my ass is so much better than fapping with a cut cock desu.
>>
>>24049937
What about getting fucked by a trap?
>>
>>24049937
If men are ugly, does that mean you're ugly? Then why would any woman want you?
>>
>>24049968
I mean the minority of acceptable traps are fetishized so I don't expect to have access to one anyway. Most have masculine features that they can't hide.

>>24049981
I am ugly but I meant I'm not attracted to masculinity, women are though.
>>
>>24049994
>minority of acceptable traps are fetishized
What I meant is the supply is too small to serve all the guys that want to actual feminine fuck traps.
>>
>>24049986
Yeah, most trans women won't fuck you unless it's a job.
>>
>>24049994
Just find yourself a swedish one. They put estrogen in the drinking water to begin with so the only male features they have left are a dick and being 6'2+
>>
>>24050057
>tfw no svelte swedish bf
>>
>>24050057
I'm not flying to sweden to fuck a tranny
>>
at the end of the day you dont know any different

however you shouldn't hold back on telling anyone considering getting their son cut how you feel about it
>>
>>24050079
But what if you were to fly Sweden to you?
>>
>>24050167
hmm that works
>>
you should definetly kill yourself, anon.
>>
>>24050221
You should kill yourself because of those digits my man.
>>
>>24050235

ill give that a pass for now, thanks.
>>
>>24045559
Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>>24045559
If you're American, circumcision is normal. In other countries (apart from African countries), majority of men are intact.
>>
File: image.jpg (294KB, 2000x1027px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294KB, 2000x1027px
>>24050405
mgm population by country
>>
>>24049399

I've never been able to do it dry. I assumed that's how it was for all cutlets. Even if it is possible it's only fun as a curiosity right? I can't imagine it feeling good. Once I was able to cum from dry humping my gf in spoons but I had been about 2 weeks backed up balls to brains was cumming on her one way or another. That's from extreme arousal. I don't see that happening alone.
>>
>>24050446
In australia most old men are cut. The population is aging... But of the young people who actually do exist, less than half are cut. For new born babies it's less than 10 percent.
>>
>>24050446
You called it MGM. I am proud anon.
>>
>>24050450
I can't cum with my hand and lube. I usually do it with an AC powered vibrating wand. Even with my bf sometimes, because he can't into rhythm with his mouth.
>>
>>24050510
really? shiiiiiett round these ways its like everyones cut
>>
>>24050510
Like I said total population not rates for infants.

The US varies a lot too, the west coast rate was about 65% in the 80s and is down to 20% now. Nevada is the lowest at 11%, Michigan the highest at 86%. Northeast is 65%, midwest is ~75% and the south is 45% due to the beaner influx. This is all down from a national rate of almost 93% in the 60s.
>>
>>24050545
I live in Britain, barely anyone is cut. It is rarely done routinely (except in religious circles). It is normally only done for medical reasons.
>>
>>24050510
>most old men are cut

source on this?
>>
File: this.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>24045559
Why are there so many banana pics on /r9k/ today?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.