[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with normies? Is the majority of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2015-10-16-15-59-26_1.jpg (293KB, 1078x1686px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-16-15-59-26_1.jpg
293KB, 1078x1686px
What the fuck is wrong with normies?

Is the majority of the human population really this stupid?
>>
>>23394747
seriously?
how dumb do you have to be to like the new TMNT?
>>
>>23394820
You sound like a normie tbh.
>>
>>23394747
>heat makes things expand
>I don't have a weight problem, I'm just hot.

Then stop eating hot food, bitch.
>>
>>23394747
majority of the north american population of normies is this stupid. Korean normies are dumber since they try and emulate American culture willingly.
>>
>>23394747
>heat makes things expand
>I don't have a weight problem, I'm just hot.

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>23394938
That's what's really so baffling to me.

What is it about our stupidity that makes it so appealing to the rest of the world? Why would they want to emulate one of the worst human qualities?
>>
>>23394747
literally the normie equivalent of browsing the r9k catalog

they're just like you and me, only with a different perspective
>>
>>23395038
when your entire perception of another culture is based off of the media, it's bound to be appealing.
Perfect case of this is weebs. I watch a lot of anime myself but fuck does japanese culture look like a pain in the ass.
>rampant cheating
>stupid work hours
>immense pressure to make good grades and a lot of money from grade school
>>
>>23394912

nice. Liking new TMNT must correlate with Autism.
Thanks for clarifying, robot
>>
"Think about how stupid the average person is. Now imagine, half of all people are EVEN DUMBER."
>>
I don't think the average normie is dumb. Probably a lot smarter than me. Normies just lack any kind of proper self-awareness.
>>
more than half of the world's population is of average or below average intelligence
>>
File: dum fuk.jpg (56KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
dum fuk.jpg
56KB, 338x600px
>>23395261
It's amazing we've come as far as we have.
>>
File: 1423961398048.png (109KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1423961398048.png
109KB, 4500x4334px
>>23395195
Funny thing is that most people on the internet( especially reddit) like to believe that they're slightly above average intelligence.

Reminder, the smarter you think you are, the more likely that you're dumber than the average person.
>>
>>23395360
I am smarter than 99.6 percent of all humans
>>
many people are like this but that doesn't make them less smart or something... I go to a special school where only people with a GPA around 4 can go to. So people who almost never get a B but instead get A's. They like this shit too. It is awful. It's just normie stuff.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.