[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 27 no friends kv neet >sister got married >brother-in-law

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 40360934096346.gif (1MB, 368x252px) Image search: [Google]
40360934096346.gif
1MB, 368x252px
>be 27 no friends kv neet
>sister got married
>brother-in-law didn't even bother inviting me to the bucks party
>>
Sad
>>
because its a bucks party not a cucks party tbh fam
>>
normie here. no one wants the awkward brother in law at the bachelor party
>>
You can disown your sister for that
Be pissy and difficult
>>
>>23390454
Look on the bright side though, they can never expect anything from you either if they already dismissed. You have no obligation to help them in anything during your life as you don't have any kind of relationship to them. The only ones who could ask you to help them would be your parents, who I bet are the only connection you have between yourself and your sister.
>>
>>23390525

This. I doubt they'd give a shit if you didn't even show up to their wedding.
>>
is bucks party what americans call a stag party or is it le cuck meme
>>
>>23390469
I know right

>>23390479
Forcing the cuck meme still i see

>>23390501
My brother, dad, grandfather and even one of my aunties new boyfriends went to it, so it wasn't like it was just him and his friends, it was a bunch of male family members from my family as well. They went on a yacht with strippers.

>>23390508
Shes knows im weird/autistic when it comes to socializing so im guessing she prob just said don't bother cus i wouldnt go (which is true, i wouldn't have)
>>
>>23390501
This just goes to show how fucking disrespectful and unthinking normies are, they can't even invite the brother of the chick their getting married to because
>muh fun party
Normies never fail to disgust me
>>
>>23390550
The wedding was already had. This was a few months ago.

My sister wanted me there, she literally came over and cried her eyes out begging me to go to the wedding. I ended up going. My parents paid like 2k for my suit ontop of their already 70k+ wedding.
>>
>>23390773
2k for a suit!? You fucking sure!
>>
>>23391116
Aussie here, it had some tailoring done to it, not straight off the shelf. I lift and have wide lats and wide shoulders with a narrow waist, was hard to find a suit that fit properly, had to get it fitted.
>>
>>23390454
He's not your friend
He's not your family

why are you surprised?
>>
>>23390639
>i wouldnt go (which is true, i wouldn't have)
so you're upset he accurately read the situation? he seems to understand you a bit?
>>
>>23391217
Im upset at myself, if that makes any sense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.