[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that in a relationship the guy has to spend money to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4140.jpg (63KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4140.jpg
63KB, 600x942px
Why is it that in a relationship the guy has to spend money to show he gives a shit about a girl?

Honestly robots why would you want a gf?All girls expect you to have money to spend on her, and it's almost never the opposite.

Why would anyone want this?
>>
>>23389563
>sex drive
>desire to procreate
>ideas of "love" force fed to us our whole lives
It's a shitty cocktail tbh, everything is certainly not there
>>
File: IMG_4113.png (207KB, 606x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4113.png
207KB, 606x563px
>>23389643
>ideas of "love" force fed to us our whole lives

"Love" is fucking expensive anon. Finding love is fucking expensive. Dating is fucking expensive (for a guy). It just sounds like a shitty deal to me, I'm not made of money.
>>
>>23389643
>>23389563
>sex/dominance/greatness drive
>desire to procreate/fight/build
>idea of "love/legacy/greatness" fed to us our entire lives
Not saying you're wrong in any way, but it's kind of the same reason we humans do anything -- get a job, go to college, race cars, shitpost, etc. One biological urge, I'd argue, is not universally superior or inferior to another.
>>
my sister had a NEET boyfriend she would spend money on
paid for dinners bought him stuff
then she came out of the closet
so now that I think about it she was probably paying him to be her beard
>>
File: 0.jpg (152KB, 650x740px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
152KB, 650x740px
>>23389563
You are right.
It would be foolish to bet everything.
If you had not the means to pay it all back.
Now i am forever in debt.
At least betting was fun.
Never again.
>>
>>23389956
Why are you writing like that?
>>
>>23390057
Because i am broken.
Beyond repair.
Like my words.
This is how my thoughts are formed in my head.
>>
File: 0269 - 3wdAK0O.jpg (17KB, 176x171px) Image search: [Google]
0269 - 3wdAK0O.jpg
17KB, 176x171px
>>23389563
>spending money to show love
Thats the sad truth, 9 out of 10 relationships are like that.
>>
>>23389563
I am engaged and my fiance and I have been together for ten years.

The truth is this, finding a gf is the worst thing in the world. It's not fun. The going out and the partying and the casualness of a relationship is shit and totally overrated.

What isn't overrated and is actually underrated by society at large is the depth of the relationship and the experience of knowing someone on such a level that you know what they are going to say before they say it. It's difficult to explain to someone who has not experienced it. Having a relationship where you know that there is no judgement, no expectations, no rules really, is the best part.

Oh yea, having sex with someone who always wants to fuck you is nice too.
>>
>>23390118
You're a faggot.
>>
>>23390126
>9 out of 10 relationships are like that

My sisters going through that right now, shes getting everything she wants. She goes to themeparks, gets her rent payed, gets a new tv and couch. All without spending a dime. I wish i was an attractive girl so someone could spend all their money on me.
>>
>>23389563
because thats the unspoken agreement of all relationships. you spend money on her, and in exchange she spreads her legs and allows you to put your weiner inside her
>>
File: 1442515056527.jpg (25KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1442515056527.jpg
25KB, 800x536px
>had a gf for 6 years and havnt spent any money on her other than flowers for the first three valentines days before I got too lazy even for that

go dutch on everything and do creative things for birthdays and christmases
>>
>>23389563
I don't mind treating my girl with something nice since I want to make her happy.
However, if she EVER takes for granted that I will pay something for her, I'm getting the fuck outta there.
>>
>>23390590
Get the fuck out normie.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.