[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>broke my phone on purpose >told my mom and dad to fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1441667057679.jpg (50KB, 457x498px) Image search: [Google]
1441667057679.jpg
50KB, 457x498px
>broke my phone on purpose
>told my mom and dad to fuck off and to stop worrying so much about their eldest son
>plan on deleting my normiebook account
>plan on deleting most of my social media accounts
>only reason I'm doing this is because I told my psychiatrist I was going to kill myself, that I had a plan and a date set my 22nd bday
>he told me that if I didn't stop being suicidal within a reasonable time frame he would tell my parents despite the fact that I'm an adult and he doesn't have a legal obligation to and despite me not consenting to this
>he told me he's had 12 patients in the past that have killed themselves
>says he can't handle a 13th
>says it would not only cause him a lot of emotional distress but would signal the end of his professional career
>again, cutting off all forms of contact so that when he does tell my family, they can't get a hold of me unless they get off their fat asses and come to where I live
>also kind of afraid he might have me involuntarily committed
>also afraid my parents might have me committed

Goddamn, I should have kept that shit to myself. Why do these fuckers think they have an obligation to keep people from killing themselves? Do they have some sort of savior complex?

I understand the liability aspect, especially if that patient has been seen regularly, but still, as far as I know being sued for malpractice and losing your job as a doctor because one of your patients killed themselves is fairly rare in the psychiatric realm. And, when lawsuits are filed, overwhelmingly the ruling is in favor of the defendant because the plaintiff can't provide evidence of negligence as is required for medical malpractice.
>>
>>23379658
IDK. Buy a gun and a knife and leave everything behind to go to a new city. Become a vigilante who kills street thugs and die in honorable combat. At least die doing something interesting.
>>
File: 1444780862362.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444780862362.png
32KB, 633x758px
>>23379658
its just standard normie behavior fam.
they actually believe that keeping you in this hellish torture called a life against your will, is a a good thing
>>
>>23379658
Don't do it fam
>>
File: 1430870188891.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1430870188891.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>23379658
>this whole post
>>
>>23379814
this
>>
>>23379658
>would mark the 13th time he would have talked to someone and taken the time to learn and try to help someone only for them to kill themselves because they were too far gone already and he couldn't help them
>NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME /r/9k PSYCHIATRISTS ARE FUCKERS WITH SAVIOR COMPLEXES WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM
You can be depressed and suicidal but you don't have to be a huge faggot who sucks fat cocks all day
>>
>>23379658
im surprised you did not get committed on the spot
>>
Good luck bro.
>>
File: 1393261685128.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1393261685128.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>23379658
Uh, maybe you should shut the fuck up and not kill yourself. Okay?

Good luck m8.
>>
>>23379658
The problem is that you don't really want to kill yourself, your psychiatrist and your parents can see this. If you really wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't set a special date for it, you wouldn't smash your phone and delete your facebook, you wouldn't worry about what your therapist thinks. You would just do it.

Obviously you still have something to live for, so stop whining on the internet and go figure out what it is that you will live for. Sure you can delete your facebook, destroy your phone, and isolate yourself from your family. But then you need to go do something anon, pack a backpack, and make your way to somewhere you've always wanted to go. Hitch rides, hop trains, whatever. People do that shit all the time, and they learn a lot more about themselves than they do sitting around posting sad threads on an imageboard.

Go figure your shit out. You don't really want the eternal blackness that is death. That desire goes against your instincts.
>>
>>23380799
>normie: the post
>>
>>23381176
nice counter argument
>>
>>23379658
>>23379658
Do not go to a mental institution

I was in one for a week and it was literally the worst thing I have ever experienced.
>>
>he told me he's had 12 patients in the past that have killed themselves
>says he can't handle a 13th
Sounds like you have a shitty psychiatrist.
Like, /really/ shitty.
What if you got a lady shrink instead?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.