[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with you people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1444928481284.jpg (16KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444928481284.jpg
16KB, 350x250px
So this is where you parasites hang out and collaborate to jack off. I'v been watching this site closely for weeks now since I caught one of my fired employees here on our work computers.

I'm nearing 55. I am a manager for a company I will not name.

What in the hell is wrong with you millennials? Especially the males. I don't even consider you parasites Americans, you are all lazy and you don't you don't listen ever, you just ask for more things and don't give a damn about anything. You don't even support your local sports teams,

In the past 5 years I'v only hired young women specifically because they don't act up and they look better than having to see ugly young men talk back to me.

Hope the government deals with you filthy people soon.
>>
>>23355625
>What in the hell is wrong with you millennials
you told us we could be anything for years on television and jew media, and we found out the truth, that we'll never be anything. Why would we do anything?

You reap what you sow faggotlord.
>>
Baby boomers should literally be rounded up and executed.
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
Try reposting without the 4chan filename if you want people to bite.
>>
Enjoy having your company ruined by young "competent" women.
>>
>>23355625
Anon being a Walmart manager doesn't actually count as being a manager
>>
File: 1444928635630.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444928635630.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>23355625
Stay mad.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444515127830.jpg (33KB, 625x419px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444515127830.jpg
33KB, 625x419px
>>23355625
>>
Tepid ruse, man.

I doubt anybody over fifty could even solve a captcha code.
>>
Get back to work, gramps.
>>
>>23355625
This is your collaboration and parasite out to Jack went out to play. I always pay close attention to weekly now this site, because I caught one of my employees work in our computer.

I'm closer to 55. I am the Manager of a company I shall not name.

What in the hell is the millennial generation is wrong with you?, especially males. Parasites of the Americans is that even if you you are lazy, you don't hear it, you are just asking for more things, not to care about things. You don't even support your local sports teams,

I hire only young women, particularly in the past 5 years because they don't trick or treat, they look younger than having to see the ugly man and back to me.

Hopes that the Government will deal with you dirty people.
>>
>>23355839
This is a collaboration with Jack and I will be careful this week in each of my employees on this site because it's running on our computers.

I am almost 55 I am not a leader or a company name.

What is the question?, especially millennial heck among the people. If you are lazy to hear American parasite. You care about what it does not need to query for more information. It also supports the local ball sport.

They do not cheat or treat. They reported back and people younger than me that is ugly because I see in five years ago only to women, especially in the job.

I hope the Government will deal with the dirty man.
>>
>>23355784

but you just click on images now
>>
>>23355625
Hot pic OP, got some more?
>>
>>23355625
New copypasta OP?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.