[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2D IS FOREVER THEY SAID 2D WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU THEY SAID

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

2D IS FOREVER THEY SAID
2D WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU THEY SAID
>>
She's always here, in your heart, Anon.
>>
>liking worst girl
You knew what you were getting yourself into robot.
>>
File: Life-is-Strange-Max.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Life-is-Strange-Max.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>23350092
Waifu material: Max
GF material: Chloe
Cumdump material: Dana/Victoria
>>
File: k0001.png (304KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
k0001.png
304KB, 500x658px
>>23350137
You forgot the best one m8.
>>
That's a 3D model, anon
>>
>>23350137
My gf is actually almost exactly Max (personality wise) tbh
>>
>>23350137
Victoria is kinky af.
Also would rape Rachel and burry her.
>>
That 'game' and character are both steaming piles of shit.
>>
File: kate_marsh_by_ea_chan4-d8umxtt.jpg (334KB, 2550x1936px) Image search: [Google]
kate_marsh_by_ea_chan4-d8umxtt.jpg
334KB, 2550x1936px
Objectively best girl, with Max in 2nd and Chloe in 3rd, all the other chicks suck, including Victoria.
>>
>2D IS FOREVER THEY SAID
>2D WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU THEY SAID
>3D pic
>>
>Whines to you constantly because you forgot to stay in contact with her
>Whines because you answered the phone of your suicidal friend and spoke for like 20 seconds, delaying your 'awesome' day of abusing your powers
>Tells you to stay hidden in the closet as her step dad will freak if she finds you, whines that you didn't help her
>Wants to steal from the handicapped
>>
>>23353051
Yes they are 3d modles, can we move past that since they will always be 2d on our monitors?
>>
>>23350185
BTFO
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>23353093
No not really, 3D is 3D and 3D is ugly as fuck and always will be.
>>
>>23353247
most gamers aren't mentally ill manchildren, games are aimed at the masses so you will never get your 2d VR waifu :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.