[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl just said to me I give a very non-threatening vibe and that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: koala.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
koala.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
Girl just said to me I give a very non-threatening vibe and that made her want to be my friend more than my gf.

So.. They need to feel threatened?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>23331313
YEAH ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT, MAN

every
single
one

THEY WANT TO BE RAPED
>>
File: lonely-kid-1.jpg (52KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
lonely-kid-1.jpg
52KB, 550x365px
>>23331313

She's telling you that you're not attractive in a nice way. She'll praise any of Chad's personality traits and use any of yours as a reason to not date you.

You just don't measure up to the checklist that she thinks she's entitled to.
>>
>>23331313
it's because you're too ugly
>>
>>23331313
of course
being a bf is basically being a daddy substitute, and daddy can be threatening when he's angry
>>
>>23331413

You fucking shithead. I just heard it literally out of the mouth of a chick and you're gonna bullshit me here with your stupid little unaware normie wisdom about how not all people are like that, while you're probably the biggest dick to people in daily life, confusing it for 'banter'.

Fuck you and your "not all women", "not all muslims" and other semi-profound crap.
>>
>>23331313
It means you don't have a strong presence.
>>
They wanna fuck a masculine man, not another girlfriend.
>>
>>23331512
>responding to sasha or any other fembot/sjw
>>
threatened but not too much.you have to make her feel safe but you have to be interesting and confident.

If you're too threatening she is going run away.
>>
>non-threatening

The way they spill their mouth about what they truly want ( a thug ) is glorious.

Women are literal monkeys.
>>
Women like thinking they're so irresistible that you are restraining yourself from raping her but when you get her home alone you're going to start ripping her clothes off and kissing her without any provocation.

The catch being you're not so rapey or creepy that she avoids being alone with you. Basically you have to understand that women are narcissistic little girls at heart with adult bodies and rights.
>>
>>23331313
This is why it is OK, and even encouraged, to hit women. They actually love it.
>>
How can you not understand this yet? It's literally about how attractive you are. If you're a bitch and unattractive you're non-threataning friend material, if you were attractive you be sensitive an emotional. If you are not expressive about emotions and unnatractive you'd be unable to cater to her emotional needs, the attractive counterpart is strong silent type.

For some reason girls don't like to just say that they aren't into you because you look like shit and have to come up with bullshit reasons.
>>
>>23331860

It's not as simple.
I've had girls approach me, only to be disappointed by my low test betaness and reconsider their initial liking of me.
>>
Traditional gender roles, just a construct guys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.