[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're never going to see your dead relatives again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 54805097[1].jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
54805097[1].jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>You're never going to see your dead relatives again
Being sentient in a godless universe is suffering
What the fuck is consciousness. What makes me, me?
>>
Mind is a tool, just that

Men was created by God to share His glory

Ask Him, he'll respond if you wait
>>
File: chems.jpg (112KB, 419x536px) Image search: [Google]
chems.jpg
112KB, 419x536px
GENETICALLY
>>
>>23310967
My mom died almost three years ago. I miss her so much because my dad is a complete dick. I would do anything to talk to her once more.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 250x158px
>>23310967
Time probably travels in a loop anon, so you just gotta wait a while before reuniting.

Also there's a pretty low chance that there's only 1 dimension. Surely there are plenty more, and why wouldn't one of those be what we would call "the afterlife"?

We're just an overpopulated species hurtling through space on a fragile little rock. There's definitely much more than what we see. So quit fussing and enjoy being alive until you die, whatever happens after that, happens.

Death is only the beginning.
>>
Yesterday was the 2 year date of when my grandma died. She could've lived but the paramedics went to wrong address. She was great.... she used to play GTA with me and shit.
>>
>What the fuck is consciousness. What makes me, me?
You are a story that your mind tells itself
>>
>>23311285
INTERIOR
>>
>Mom and dad got a divorce right before I was born

>Mom always treated me like garbage
>Usually don't see her for 90% of the day
>She's always at work or out with her friends

>Only get to see dad on weekends
>Had to move back in with my grandpa because he couldn't afford rent
>He was always happy to see me and actually acts like a parent

>Grandpa has an old piece of shit truck in his garage
>He and dad decide to restore it on their own just because they can and they like cars

>They're getting close to finishing the truck after years of working on it off-and-on
>Grandpa has a heart attack one day
>Doesn't kill him, but he's in the hospital for a while
>He has another heart attack and dies
>Doctors never found out why he suddenly started having them
>Dad finishes restoring the truck in his memory

>Dad gets back on his feet
>Gets a promotion
>Meets a girl who he marries after a few years
>They find a house and she gets pregnant
>After having the baby she suddenly becomes terrible
>Starts treating dad like shit, cheats on him
>They get a divorce
>Dad must now pay child support for two kids
>Once again can't afford it all and has to move into a terrible apartment in the ghetto

>To top it all off she took the truck in the divorce somehow
>Gave it to her brother for his birthday
>He wrecks it after only having it for a month
>Thought my dad would be furious when he found out, but all he did was cry

>When I was 10 my mom decides we should move across the country for some reason
>Don't get to see my dad any more
>He calls but my mom doesn't let us talk for long because she's a bitch

>Three years ago I got to go back and visit him for the summer
>He was still living in a shitty apartment
>He got laid off from his old job and is now working at a grocery store
>He used to be a muscular guy, but now he looks sickly and depressed all the time
>After the summer is over I come back home and don't hear from him any more

He killed himself last year.
I love you dad.
>>
>>23312868
Being a strong make is in your genetics anon, all i can say. Make it work because you can
>>
>>23310967
>What the fuck is consciousness.
It's the perception of the thing that makes stuff move. The body's senses are only good enough to see it within the body. The movement of the arm produces not only the sensation of "the arm moving" but also the sensation of "the thing that moves the arm."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.