[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I salvage this? is she trolling me? Is this a test?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 87h97h9.jpg (26KB, 772x310px) Image search: [Google]
87h97h9.jpg
26KB, 772x310px
how do I salvage this?
is she trolling me?
Is this a test?

am confused
>>
File: blueberry.jpg (4KB, 114x124px) Image search: [Google]
blueberry.jpg
4KB, 114x124px
I... I can't help you
>>
>getting a 2 word response to a 3 sentence message
>thinking it's salvageable
>even caring at this point

why do you even attempt to continue conversations with girls who converse like that? It's totally fucking rude
>>
Your response sounds pseudo intellectual and forced. Do you REALLY go about reading about medicine in things like JAMA? Do you really read and agree with Martin Luther? If you read the Bible so much why do you still go to church on Sunday if that is the first day of the week and not the Seventh, which is Saturday? Why would you do online dating if you're so into Christianity? Isn't doing online dating as a Christian a little like Abraham marrying Hagar because he believed he couldn't have kids?
>>
Just play dumb.

She said something dumb, the only way past this is to move forward. Girls don't have the brains to troll. Most of them don't understand self amusment past taking pictures of themselves
>>
>>23307556
>einstein is a theologian
fucking roasties
>>
File: YbIHGE0.png (233KB, 582x329px) Image search: [Google]
YbIHGE0.png
233KB, 582x329px
either troll back even harder or just radio silence that bitch
>>
call her a idiot
>>
>>23307556
she's busy fucking chad and you're disturbing their moment.
>>
>>23307556
Maybe she's joking like those retarded facebook posts that say religious shit and say it was said by AE. So just reply with "LOL, good one" and ask something else or something
>>
File: sda.jpg (17KB, 769x255px) Image search: [Google]
sda.jpg
17KB, 769x255px
>>23307951
that's what I did, it worked...I think
>>
File: JM_06.gif~original.gif (31KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
JM_06.gif~original.gif
31KB, 600x800px
>marin luther
>>
>>23307983
she's laughing AT you
>>
>>23307556
Reply with this. She probably is a misinformed idiot who thinks that Einstein was atheist when he was really agnostic:

>The most beautiful and most profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their most primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling, is at the center of true religiousness.

-Einstein
>>
>>23307556
>Does that mean you're dtf? Good, me too. Give me a time and a place, and I'll give you a better one because I ain't going all that way just to see you
>>
>>23308030
sauce?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.