[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a random reminder to robots All it truly takes to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1436152378378.jpg (137KB, 488x820px) Image search: [Google]
1436152378378.jpg
137KB, 488x820px
Just a random reminder to robots

All it truly takes to kill yourself is a remotely sharp knife and a 2 inch stab into your neck for a guaranteed death

If you've considered suicide but not done it even though it's this simple, you don't really want to kill yourself
>>
File: le sad man.png (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
le sad man.png
73KB, 500x500px
and willpower
too bad i don't have that
>>
>>23292547
It takes willpower and courage too you fucking normie. If I had either of those things, I wouldn't want to be dead in the first place
>>
>>23292761
>suicide
>courage

Nah, it takes more courage to stay alive and apply yourself in life.
>>
just wanted to say that OP is wrong about how easy it is to sever your carotid
>>
>>23292779
Courage is the act of choosing to face fear instead of running away. Death is the most primal and instinctive fear, and facing death head on with your mind against all instinct is the most courageous thing you can do
>>
>>23292761
>normie
I haven't talked or made eye contact to a person not immediately blood related to me in over 3 months

It doesn't take courage, only the want to not live anymore. It also really doesn't take willpower to move use your arms to move a knife 2 inches in the direction of your throat.

You just don't want to kill yourself deep down because survival is encoded in your brain.

>>23292833
I'm not, though. Unless your arms lack the strength to lift 6kg, you can do it with 2 arms.
>>
>>23292547
>implying anyone here isn't too afraid of giving themself hesitation marks to try
>>
>>23292896
>the act of choosing to face fear instead of running away.
This applies to you robots even more.
>>
>>23292547
And balls and willpower of course. Besides rope is a much nicer way to go
>>
File: 1389457137071.png (133KB, 265x346px) Image search: [Google]
1389457137071.png
133KB, 265x346px
>>23292946
>You just don't want to kill yourself deep down because survival is encoded in your brain.
>it doesn't take willpower to go against something encoded in your brain
>>
>>23292779
Yeah. Normies are really courageous and they work hard for what they have

Pfftftftft
>>
>>23292547
Killing yourself with a knife is actually pretty hard, seriously try it and see how far you get normie
>>
>>23293013
Yes, they do.

It doesn't take any effort at all to be a neet and hide from all your fears like a pussy.
>>
>>23293004
Being unable to go against things encoded in your brain makes you a normie. It's what normies do. They fuck everything they can in hope of an accident baby or raising their social status, They do things that feel "natural" to them.

Robots don't think about what feels natural. They can't act in a "natural" way. The very term robot means you stopped being a normie and thus natural. Any true robot could just kill theirselves any moment they chose to while at the same time true robots have no reason to kill theirselves for they feel nothing against or for nothing

Is this truly what /r9k/ has fallen into? Just failed normies?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.