[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 page written assignment >another 4 page written assignment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: just.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>5 page written assignment
>another 4 page written assignment
>both require APA referencing
>haven't even studied the topics yet
>due tomorrow
>can't start until 5PM

How fucked am I?
>>
R.I.P Original Poster.
>>
>blank piece of paper due in 2000 years

i'm not gonna make it bros
>>
good thing you made this post and are likely monitoring the thread, good use of your time fam
>>
File: party hard.jpg (115KB, 402x511px) Image search: [Google]
party hard.jpg
115KB, 402x511px
>1 word essay due at the end of time
I'm fucked
>>
>0 word essay due never
might have to drop out of middle school
>>
Lazy POS
>>
I'm in the same boat as you, I need 6 "credible" sources from the university's catalog/database. I need to explain how history influenced a poem's writing and the poet. An 8 page minimum paper about 4 lines of poetry.

English is a tough major because it's literally "how to pull shit out of your ass and go on about it for 10 pages" the degree.

It'd be easier if I had chosen a book, but it only takes 10 seconds to read a poem versus a few hours to read a novel.
>>
>>23290194

I'm sure your post could be bait, but, come on:
>English major
>2 hours of reading is too much

Literally GIVE UP.

I mean I'm not some faggot who actually ENJOYS this shit. Work is work- it's always gonna suck even if your work happens to be researching stuff you kinda find interesting. But if you can't force yourself to do shit properly and have no resources for half-assing it then you're just another aimless and talentnless would-be NEET choosing to defect to lib art and see how long the ride lasts. I'd give you a "have fun", but you won't.

Pro tip: doing shit properly (reading and then learning how to make valid observations about it) is not that much more difficult than half-assing. It's also much more rewarding.
>>
>>23290194
You're fucked for picking a poem. Professors grade way harder when you try to be cute and don't have enough evidence.
>>
>>23290501
>Professors grade way harder when you try to be cute and don't have enough evidence

Really? Shit's working out fine for me. I literally turned every literary essay assignment I had into some academically unoriginal but still spicy philosophical thesis of mine and provided the absolute minimum requirements for sources.

Was cute.
Got Bs
>>
>>23289881
>tfw 10 page minimum paper on half a semester of shit you didn't even read due yesterday
>started it on Sunday

Good thing my professor does "unlimited rewrites" and I can turn it in any time over and over again until I get an A.
>>
>>23290464
I didn't intend for it to be bait; moreso baseless venting. I don't mind writing essays or anything of the like....I just usually have weedstuffs when I write them...don't at the moment.

With poems it's more of finding a plausible, universal metaphor within the poem, then picking apart the poets language in order to bring that to light.

Luckily my favourite poem was in the curriculum for the class, so I chose that one. The only challenge is finding how I can write about how 'historical events affected the direction of the poem'
>>
>>23289881
can someone shoop ops photo with jizz
>>
Easy in the Internet age. Impossible if this was 1985.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.