[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, r9k, redpill me on 9/11

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Ok, r9k, redpill me on 9/11
>>
>>23287959
>ifunny
Kys normie
>>
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!
>>
White people are responsible
>>
jews
>>
Inside job for a scapegoat to the land of towelheads

or

Complex Hachim/Boaz ritual

or both.... NEXT!
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: Good+luck+larry_5a29d0_4094054.jpg (60KB, 387x480px) Image search: [Google]
Good+luck+larry_5a29d0_4094054.jpg
60KB, 387x480px
>>23287959
>>
we're r9k not /pol/ autismo
>>
>>23288009
Truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>23287959
The feds let it happen so we could have justification for fucking around in the Middle East.
>>
>>23287959
Chad did it
>>
>>23287959
>redpill me on 9/11

Through history, building tall towers seemed to invoke the anger of god and/or barbarians spooked by the tower. Think of a war of a civilization vs the barbarians (who have no means of construction, but must attack walls and towers to loot) and think of the Babel tower.

WTC seemed to have done both, triggering religionist barbarians to bring it down. Bin Laden was an educated man. His world (that still exists today) is in a radical conflict with our world. His is a world of those impoverished and forced into proxy wars by globalization. His is a world of believers ready to die for their god. Ours is a world made rich by the resources we took from them. Our is a world of people devoid of any beliefs and scared shitless of death.

He wanted to attack a SYMBOL of that world- our world and he used the strength of his world- fanaticism.

It's not surprising that such a powerful incursion into our history made a profound impact on the world. It's also not surprising it's spawned complex conspiracy theories.

911 is a trauma on the American collective conscience. Dealing with trauma often involves denial, delusion and other defensive mechanisms.

Redpilled enough for you?
>>
>>23289425
Disinformation at its finest you deserve a reward.
>>
>>23287959

You want /pol/
>>
>>23289783
There's really no "information" in that post, it's not a fucking wiki article, it's my opinion about the historical context of 9/11

Disinformation would imply shit being wrong- not shit not corresponding to your autistic fanfics about historic events.
>>
>>23289425

This is the dumbest shit I have read in days. Go back to reddit you cringeworthy faggot.
>>
File: sadfrog.png (20KB, 512x428px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
20KB, 512x428px
>>23289879
MEME!
E
M
E

You lose the argument now, keke amirite guys?

(you live in an echo-box country and want to turn the internet into your echo-box as well)
>>
File: 1436929779965.png (140KB, 680x666px) Image search: [Google]
1436929779965.png
140KB, 680x666px
>>23289978
You ok m8?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.