[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who have jobs, what do you do? Do you enjoy your work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1444383722170.jpg (79KB, 345x343px) Image search: [Google]
1444383722170.jpg
79KB, 345x343px
Those of you who have jobs, what do you do? Do you enjoy your work?
>>
I deliver newspapers on the nights betwen saturday and sunday 2:30-7
I don't mind but i can get pretty tired.
I had another district before when i also delivered newspapers on thursday 7-12 and that was better, it was almost pleasant.
>>
Security guard,

I like it.
>>
Grocery store, stocking shelves.

I don't mind the work itself, it's simple and mindless. Dealing with co-workers and customers is the real work for me, and I haven't gotten much better at it in the 8 years I've been there.
>>
I work for my city's parks and recreation department. Basically I sit in a basketball gym office for 4-6 hours while on my phone then lock up. n I make $9.50/hr and it's not bad.
>>
I'm kind of a system administrator. I like it, but I hate dumb users who lack common sense. Office job so I can shitpost too. Couldn't ask for better.
>>
I design and assembly servers and workstations for businesses

Its pretty good, I get to just build sweet PC's all day and browse the net
>>
>>23281309
>>23281424
>>23281581
How did you got your jobs? All 3 seem comfy as fuck. Oh, real estate passive income king reporting in.
>>
I'm a nurse. After surviving a school shooting, I got it in my head that I wanted to help people and I'm pretty unphased by blood and gore. But I quickly learned my people skills are shit, so I worked hard to get into critical care units, specifically so I wouldn't have to talk to my patients. I was good at what I did, but I overspecialized and we didn't have enough patients. So when there were no patients, I would get a phone call, telling me to stay home, and I wouldn't get paid for those days.

I now work from home as a nurse, writing up summaries of medical records to be used in court cases. It's easy work but I do 10-12 hours a day. But effectively, I spend a good part of that lurking /r9k/ and would have been in front of my computer anyway.
>>
File: kaz.png (7KB, 217x204px) Image search: [Google]
kaz.png
7KB, 217x204px
>>23281270
Nope, Hate working at a government call centre where nothing works and I get yelled at for things I can do literally nothing about. On a daily basis I'm dealing with domestic violence shit and drug addicts and I just hate it. On top of that i hate most people there and I got an official email yesterday telling me my shoes were too squeaky. I'm looking to get into a more computer focused field.
>>
>>23281270
I work at a high school as a laptop guy. I have to deal with our constant flow of refugees from Syra and give them computers. They get expensive macbook airs and have no idea what our insurance policy is. I also do helpdesk support for the entire school, write computers in and out of our database system, handle the passwords for the wifi network etc. I also deal with any issues the teachers at the school might be having with their computers.

Then I manage the stupid Facebook account and I am an admin for Fronter which is a terrible platform for handing in assignments etc. I also manage the homepage for the school through a terrible CMS platform.

And if any audio systems or projectors break down that's on me as well. And any obscure tech problem usually lands with me. Then there's big orders for computers etc. that are super boring to manage and a bunch of stupid meetings. Lately very tired of it and I get paid quite badly. But I don't know if I'm just spoiled.
>>
12b stationed at fort drum. If we aren't in the field we're sitting at the company doing nothing. 3 and 4 day weekends are extremely common, It isn't the worst thing ever but I'd rather be home.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.