[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna raise a daughter from ages 2-12. It sounds like pure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 633x758px
I wanna raise a daughter from ages 2-12. It sounds like pure love.

But I want her to die on her 13th birthday

Anyone else?
>>
Well I am taking care of one but I don't want her to die. No lie though, I dread her teen years and possible slutification.
>>
having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. every penny you spend on her to keep her alive is so she can one day get on her knees and stick a penis in her mouth
>>
You made the same thread yesterday.
Do us all a favor, Go drink until you can't operate a keyboard anymore.
>>
take her virginity on her 13th b day and then suicide
>>
ID RATHER FIGHT AS GERMANY IN WW2 THAN RAISE A DAUGHTER IN MODERN AMERICA.
>>
>>23279412
raise her right maybe
children take example of their parents
>>
>>23279469
do you realize where you are
>>
>>23279469
There are no traditional women, only traditional societies.

What you said is only true for sons. Women don't care too much about their parents and will follow popular culture.
>>
>>23279469
I try as I can. I think failing raising her right, I can at least steer her more towards the academic/nerdy path. If she's more likely to be around betas and white knights then Chad is less likely to ruin her.
>>
>>23279561
>If she's more likely to be around betas and white knights then Chad is less likely to ruin her.

hahahahaha no wonder you've never had a woman if you know this little about them
>>
>>23279614
Except it's true. The odds aren't good no matter what, but raising a girl to be a normie is just prepping her for Chad earlier.
>>
>>23279557
True that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.