[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That friend you'd love to fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CIMG4537.jpg (991KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG4537.jpg
991KB, 2048x1536px
I used to know this chick for a long time before i even started to like her,and when i did,i was to deep into the friendzone, but i keep wanting to fuck her,to the point when i get hard as a rock just thinking about her fucking other guys,swallowing cum as long as i can see her being a total slut. Do you have a friend like that? Someone that turns you on harder than anyone else? Tell you're stories.
>>
>>15689561
bump
>>
>>15689561
bump
>>
>>15689629
bump
>>
same story! she's amazing
>>
>>15689978
Tell me more! Was she someone from school or something?
This chick is a total slut,but i only knew that side of her way after we met. Im pretty sure she sucks a different cock every weekend,if only i could see her.
>>
>>15690093
We met? Do you know her? She was my roommate, coworker and best friend for two years, She was definitely not a slut then.
>>
>>15690111
im talking about my chick, what's your story with her?
>>
>>15690124
Oh, ha ha. Sorry I was offended! She's just the most amazing and reasonable person ever. No fireworks, nothing amazing, but we functioned every day for two years at home and at work without fighting. I consider that love, and told her as such. She did not. End of story, She has now moved across the world.
>>
>>15690147
Same happened to me. Except i would not called it love,i just really wanted to fuck her or see her getting fucked.
>>
>>15690157
Ha ha mine was almost entirely non sexual. So the opposite I suppose
>>
File: 1504933107416.jpg (125KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504933107416.jpg
125KB, 720x540px
>>15689978
here's the one you asked on the other thread
>>
>>15689561
if you want to get her as a girlfriend you need to stop talking to her for at least 2 years. only then you'd get outside that friendzone and then have a shot at her.
>>
>>15690180
Yeah i know that now,but back then we saw each other everyday at school.It's been almost a year since the last time i saw her.
>>
>>15690172
damn you/re good
>>
>>15690222
if you got more hot pics of her,send me and email at [email protected] she's really pretty.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.