[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting around sadpanda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sadpanda.jpg (163KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
163KB, 864x864px
okay so I install sadpanda extension no problem
then I go to e-hentai forum and try to make an account, email already in use, fine I've used it before ages ago, so I reset password
tried logging in with new password that I literally just made, doesn't work
go to exhentai and try logging in
says my email doesn't exist

go to e-hentai irc and ask what's up with that
wilfully unhelpful moderators kick me instead of answering questions

how do I get back on this fucking site?
>>
remove all your cookies for both site and just make a new email
>>
>>15672741
why did you get kicked?
if you create a new account you have to wait a week since mods need to approve new users btw
>>
>>15672956
can someone explain the point of this half assed secrit club? to my understanding it's basically a less accessible e-hentai with loli and other questionable content, but you still get shit purged.
>>
>>15672987
It's exactly e-hentai, but you can see hidden tags (incest, loli, guro, etc.) that normally only top users can see. it's hidden because it's "sensitive content" of course, so there would be problems with hosting and ads.
>but you still get shit purged.
some content just gets expunged (that means you can still see it if you tweak around), but content that receive DMCA requests from wani NEEDS to be deleted permanently.
wani only started sending DMCA requests in late 2014. in response fakku became pro (before they were an illegal site too before) and new sites (nhentai, hitomi, etc.) were created to host those. sadpanda is still the best one.
tl;dr just stop whining and learn to access it like everyone else.

when did 4channers become such tech illiterates?
>>
>>15673080
>and new sites (nhentai, hitomi, etc.) were created to host those.
referring to the wani'd manga, of course
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.