[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

an unusual request for normal answers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1455960380733.jpg (192KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455960380733.jpg
192KB, 960x1280px
please no bully,
i never had a paypal account, but i consider doing one. Is paypal free or do i have to pay some monthly/yearly fee to them?

I assume it is better to give them my correct personal information, right?

Do i need to know something if to not get any surprises?

pic untelated but enjoy it as a thank you
>>
paypal is free, but use a very good password

who is it on the pic ?
>>
>>15671074

thank you for your fast reply

unfortunately who this is i dont know, likely i have save it from /s/ or /b/ threads
>>
how many letters/numbers/signs would you recommend as minimum for the password
>>
>>15671094
>>15671081
how, too bad, I thought it was someone you know
I don't know for the length, but maybe something like what companies usually advise : make a sentence and just use initials or numbers to write it
>>
>>15671101

hmm will do so, i will increase the length for my pw with something, tyvm
>>
>>15671116
np
>>
>>15671069
Paypal is free for buyers, or if you just want to send money to a "friend".

Where I am, the banks will charge you hard for the transfer to paypal.

Select a good long pass and add some ppl from your gmail contact list. easy peasy.
>>
>>15671069
If you only intend on using the account for online stuff and not to withdraw the money, you can put in fake info into the account OP like most sane people do
>>
>>15671074

https://www.reddit.com/user/MightBeNude
>>
>>15671166

this may sound dumb to you, but the basic idea behind this is to not do much with it. I simply want to have it for unforseen events (which i obviously dont know yet) and participate in /b/ threads to get a chance where someone need roll dubs/trips/whatever to get some money. For this rare chance to get this luck, i would invest it in crytpocoin trade. Thats the longterm idea behind it.
>>
>>15671177
thx man
>>
>>15671190
>/b/ threads to get a chance where someone need roll dubs/trips/whatever to get some money

Do you ACTUALLY think anyone in those threads actually gets any money?

Fuck. I really wish foreigners would stop coming here.
>>
>>15671190
Then you need fake info
You only put real info if you plan on putting in the money from the bank, or to withdraw it

If you are only going to collect other's money and then just spend it online, go fake
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.