[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone x-ray please ? For her birthday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 0123.jpg (108KB, 691x960px) Image search: [Google]
0123.jpg
108KB, 691x960px
can someone x-ray please ? For her birthday
>>
*cute cat bump*
>>
File: 734.png (358KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
734.png
358KB, 600x759px
Pepe as reward
>>
*bump*
>>
I keep wish that someone will do it *-*
>>
>>15670722
I can try, I suppose, for no other reason than " *cute cat bump* " With an argument like that how could I refuse?
>>
>>15670887
you're so kind
>>
File: HappyBirthday.jpg (266KB, 691x960px) Image search: [Google]
HappyBirthday.jpg
266KB, 691x960px
>>15670895
Made only with what's there, I don't believe in drawing fiction when the true form is far more beautiful--happy birthday to her!
>>
>>15670933
it is reallu awesome, you're photoshop talents is amazing, thanks you
>>
>>15670933
Lol, ad yet you did fake it..
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (128KB, 640x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
128KB, 640x787px
Can u do her?
>>
>>15670956
I mean, of course, anon! Why, the process of xraying through photoshop is a falsity itself! The process uses the leveling tool to accentuate the small bumps that lurk hidden below the external surface through differences in exposure and color, bumps which are quite often already visible before the xraying process, if you have a very keen eye. The exposed picture can then be released to the person who wants it, bringing a less than satisfactory response because generally the most they see is a sliver of a nipple and maybe the curve of a breast if they're lucky. What I do perhaps differently is simply keep messing with the level tool and accentuate that which is already there through subtle shading once I "see through" the cloth material because I have grown to see the simple patterns of the nipple and breast, following the natural curvature without inventing it myself, hence I say I don't fictionalize the form, I simply accentuate in a natural way what's already there. I add a skin tone hue to help with the shading, as often I find it helps the shading be visible without standing out. However, I try to keep a strict no fictionalizing policy where I will try to steer away from changing absolutely anything below the cloth, strictly translating the subtle differences in color and exposure through the leveling process into shading. It's a fake, but it checks out. Or, at least I prefer and view it this way. There are so many people on 4chan who know how to xray, and so many better than I, I'm just one of them with a personal bias against overexposed pictures of nipples when through a longer more thorough process one can actually reveal the whole thing, ya feel me?

>>15670958
Hey, working on it now for the other thread!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.