[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone wants to masturbate with this girl's feet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: feet.jpg (158KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
158KB, 750x750px
Anyone wants to masturbate with this girl's feet?
>>
Ooh. I do!
>>
Got more of her? I'll jerk to it.
>>
Tell you what I'd do. I'd take her upstairs and throw her onto her bed. I'd tug down her pants and toss them aside, then sit on her and tear her shirt apart. I'd slap her little tits and slap her face too. Then I'd flip her onto her belly and tie her up like a hog, hands behind back and feet in the air. Then I'd take out my big dick and slap it around on her little toes. I'd suck her toes and rub the head all around on them, spitting and fucking her in between her soles. I'd use her feet like a pussy for a good long time till my cock was red and swollen, then I'd untie her and flip her onto her back so she could watch my shove my cock into her as I hold her wrists down. She'd cry out and I'd fuck her crazy, thrusting and shaking the bed, and she would fucking love my big dick and beg for more, wrapping her legs around my ass and pushing me into her with those little feet. I put all my weight on her and pin her down, tell her I'm about to come straight inside her, then blow my load all in her wet pussy, deep and hot and keep thrusting until I was exhausted. Then I'd probably tie her up like the slave she is and come back for more in a few hours
>>
File: 1503380858326.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503380858326.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>>15651423
What about this girl? Anyone fapping to her?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.