[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ganondorf and Medli

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Gan-med.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Gan-med.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
I was hoping someone could make some art of ganondorf and medli, romantic or platonic, safe or nsfw, whatever works
Maybe they're fighting together in battle or they are resting by a campfire, with her sitting cross legged between his outstretched legs
Maybe you make it lewd, given that she's waist high to him, I dunno, I'm not picky about what's going on, I just want to see them together.

This surely sounds weird, so I'll explain it briefly
I was playing Hyrule warriors with Ganondorf and Medli in my party, and noticed they had a decent synergy, and that they complimented each other often as they fought and wondered if they had met, whether they would be friends.

I get that he's the king of evil, and she's just a kind hearted Ruto, but man, seeing a hulking monster of a man throwing darkness around everywhere while a waist-high, light wielding bird-loli covered his back was so god damn cute that I wanted to see if there was any art of it, and was sorely disappointed to find none.
Naturally, my mind ran with it and conjured up the idea of Medli seeing Ganondorf crush a monster that was in his way and deciding to tag along with him, much to his annoyance.
Perhaps somewhere along the line he grew to care for her light-hearted optimism and blind trust of him, but either way, maybe now he does his best to defend her in battle, crushing anything that gets close to her.

Just a thought, I just enjoy seeing how the hyrule warriors characters interact.
>>
>>15637640
I forgot that this boad is literally just ten each of cumshop, faceswap and xray threads
rip actual requests
>>
try asking in the drawthreads in other boards cause /r/ is mostly used for girl nudes and edits so i doubt you'll find artists here

>>>/v/387269216
>>>/h/4715528
>>>/i/512876
>>
also here too

>>>/a/161145465
>>>/e/2100587

here for non japanese characters
>>>/aco/1642050
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.