[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRITER WANTED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1486611125805.png (670KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486611125805.png
670KB, 640x640px
could someone write a story of me and these girls fucking then attach it next to the pic?. specifics:
im shy were at a party and im dancing, she comes over and starts dancing with me takes me somewhere private we talk and have some foreplay then she convinces me to go to her place where she takes charge, im still shy and a bit nervous but gain confidence throughout fucking her. i would prefer it to be written in 1st person so with quotes and maybe a third person narrator or not.
>>
File: asfddsa.jpg (373KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
asfddsa.jpg
373KB, 600x749px
also maybe attach the story to this also.

the girls names are antonia on the left and coleen on the right in the op.
in this pic the left is dayna and the right camille
>>
>>15627146
How long do you want it? And which girl in the OP do you want the story about? Do you want the second girl to come in later in the story?
>>
>>15627162
long is fine just not pages i want to cum when they do in the story but i do want it to be a build up. i would like both i was gunna use a different pic with one girl then changed it have one girl approach and then when she initially brings me to a private place invites her friend b4 the 4play
>>
File: IMG_6435.jpg (87KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6435.jpg
87KB, 800x792px
>>15627146 (OP) #
Ive always been afraid. When I talk to girls I usually end up staring over their shoulder or looking away after making eye contact. I don't think I'm gay, I've never had sex with a man, I never had sex in general. In fact throughout my whole life I never had one sexual encounter. Safety was always a concern and it still is. As I dress for this party I keep thinking to myself how will I get home, what if im too drunk to drive, I could get a taxi, but what, just leave my car there, what if it gets scratched, and before I know it i missed a button on my dress shirt and everything is lopsided.

The party is loud and flashing colors are scaring me but it's cool because there's a girl here who has been staring at me everytime we pass each other, which was like three times. This happens alot so i do what I normally would do when a girl is staring and I just ignore it. The music is a scratchy noisey transforming thumping banging machine of anxiety. I pretend to really like it. I start swaying to myself, all the while imagining this girl watching me. I sway to myself, hoping she comes closer, thinking that ignoring her will bring her closer. It does. She wants to dance. She wants to go up stairs. I tried my best to say something but I literally couldn't open my mouth. I'm guessing this was a mark of masculinity to her. To her I was probably the very opposite of what I truly am (scared to death) and this must have inspired her to slide her hand, which was clutching my knee since we had sat on the bed, toward my penis. She leans in and we start making out. This being my first time I just did what I had saw countless times on TV or movies. I just slobered on her face. "Your a really good kisser" she said wiping her mouth. At that point I had embraced my inner imposter and made believe that I was really confident and before I knew it I was laying in bed naked having just lost my virginity. And you know what? After a few, I started getting scared again.
>>
>>15627350
um was looking for a first person story told in the present. not a journal entry, inner monologue is fine but ya thx tho.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.