[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for literally anything of my aunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5588.jpg (175KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5588.jpg
175KB, 716x960px
>>
Your Aunt has a soft look about her that says she could easily be led sexually into most anything (I see her tied wide to a bed or chair bound for a tit fuck). Do you have a fantasy interest in her? I mean what do you want from her? Does she flirt with you?
>>
So have a “Special” aunt who is always looking at me, I guess because lately she catches me looking too. Little things at first, like we were last sitting at the picnic table and she reaches for something same as me and rubs her swell tits over my arm then faces me with a big ass smile like “Go ahead and grab them, I won’t tell”. Another time she come from behind me like she is just trying to reach around me for something but then butt grabs me like she going to hump me if I don’t go first…of course all with her big friendly smile and so close I almost kissed her.
>>
Well, everyone else is way off doing shit I should be doing but my aunt asks me to help her. First load of crap inside and I tell her I’ve never seen you bedroom, you’ve seen mine! While showing me things I half don’t care about I pull out her part open dresser. When she jumps to push it closed, I instead snag a pair of her worn panties off the floor. She of course is all over me to get them back……damn we wrestle over them, but their mine now! She kisses ME!
>>
We either fell on the bed or I threw her, anyway she said your ruff, I think I kind of like it. What can you auntie trade to get her panties back? I unbuttoned her shorts and jerked them from her like a magician. She pulled her little blue top over her head keeping this sheer bra type she always wears and I’ve always bee trying to see thru. She asks “like these?” I climb on her so I can get my hands on those lovely big tits and my legs between hers. I know we are in a bit of a hurry here so I tell her I’ve always wanted to see her suck my dick...AND I’m keeping the panties she’s wearing too! She asks me “is that all two pair of you favorite aunts panties are worth”?
>>
She pulls this big office chair to the window and say’s “You know I can see people coming from a mile away looking out this window”. She climbs into the big chair every which way, me glancing out some while watching her lick my ball and sucking on it like a whore. She climbs around in it a half-dozen ways while I dick her. I even spun her around pussy to mouth. Finally she jumps out of the chair and stands wide, facing the glass “FUCK ME so everyone can see”!
>>
Damn she’s screaming. She has snapped her bra from the front and her beautiful tits are now swinging as she work my dick over like a pro. I’m standing rigid cause that what’s working best. She spins around when she knows I’m coming and in her face I go. She say’s "You play you cards right mister and you’ve earned yourself your very own cum slut auntie", all while wiping up with my souvenir panties. (end)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.