[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did the good shoppers go?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Gaveup_on4Chan.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gaveup_on4Chan.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Looking at the results of 99% of the shop requests, it appears that most of the legendary shoppers that once contributed to this board have left.

Honest question to any real shopper out there

- Why did you leave?
>>
File: 1091.jpg (131KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1091.jpg
131KB, 1080x809px
>>15605593
Been asking that to myself too. Hope you don't mind if I post one of my favourite Nero5 shops in memory of his sudden vanishing. A true legend.
>>
>>15605605
Great tribute! I agree Nero was a legend. Anyone else have Nero shops they can share?
>>
>>15605593
>more than half of the requests are of the same girls over and over
>most requesters praise the mediocre shops (like those awful cut and paste cock template ones or bird shit cum shops) so why bother
>some requesters ask for too much and get pissed if no one fulfills their request/does more. they don't understand the time they're asking for
>some are too critical of even great shops. those people should just learn photoshop and do it themselves.
>things come up in real life, we don't have all the time in the world to do free work here. sometimes i'll do stuff for a few days then get tired of it and not come here for weeks
>>
>>15605893

It's not a bad thing to thank the mediocre shoppers. They still put effort into doing a shop and they usually get better over time as they do more and more shops.
>>
>>15605901
This! I mean why not thank someone for at least trying. Classic beggars can't be choosers
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.