[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find her nudeds or shop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: J3.jpg (33KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
J3.jpg
33KB, 540x960px
The girl on the left has had her nudes online for a while she had a dreaded tumblr blog called;
sex-ysilk so could you help.
>>
are you positive the blog was called

> sex-ysilk

exactly?
>>
do you have an exact post example and/or an original downloaded file from her blog with the original filename?
>>
>>15591960
last time i checked it was exactly that.
>>
>>15591962
if i did have that i would have added it so i do not unfortunately
>>
>>15591960
it was fairly popular with a decent 300 to 600 notes per photo but if she deactivated it we will need to search harder
>>
>>15591983
i did some cursory googling to try to find her blog's hash id so i do a lookup in my database of tumblr images

if you have a tumblr filename, a blog that reblogged them that is still active or anything like it, it would be helpful to scan
>>
>>15591985
im searching to try and find that but what happens if i cant
>>
>>15591998
well i can only scan my database and scan blogs by knowing what they are

since nothing is coming up on google, i can't really do much, there are no results at all for

> "source sex-ysilk" site:tumblr.com

at all
>>
>>15592000
i will keep on trying to find a photo
>>
File: tumblr_oq1qfggPEo1v41fvto1_1280.png (3MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq1qfggPEo1v41fvto1_1280.png
3MB, 1280x1920px
maybe her?
>>
>>15592000
try sex-y-silk i dont think its this but it might be best to try
>>
>>15592024
not her no
>>
i did a search of my own database with an optional day between each letter and found only the following:
> sexysilkysatin, sexysilk
>>
her name's not sabrina, right?
>>
>>15592037
no thats not her name
>>
>>15592033
what did that come up with
>>
>>15592046
nothing much
>>
>>15592053
what if she deactivated her blog
>>
>>15592053
she also has a regular blog that i think is unrelated
>>
>>15592060
reblogs would still be out there
>>
>>15592077
im trying to find them has anyone had any luck?
>>
Has anyone found anything on the girl on the left.

her personal blog that is a still active is Greatsharkhologram
>>
it seems as though we have all given up. that or we are trying really hard but i doubt it.

i still have not got a photo. can someone help?
>>
>>15592102
>Greatsharkhologram
scanning her tumblr now
>>
>>15592153
found anything?

i have some other information on her like her name and stuff like that
>>
I have found out her name is Claire Cunningham

she is from airdrie scotland and she deactivated the account a few months ago.
>>
why dont we ask /b/ to see if anyone on there would hep.
>>
bump to try and keep it going
>>
>>15592186
nothing on her existing tumblr blog that's useful

still got nothing to search on
>>
>>15592255
i dont know i cant find any blogs that have reblogged her
>>
this is much harder than expected
>>
Bump again for probably the final time. Please people the photos are out there help us
>>
I thought we could do it with the response i got. It was more than o got last time but i have no clue what i can do to get these images.

Its been so tedious but i havent stopped cause i know you guys will enjoy them but we dont have enough support.
>>
>>15592255
Are you still invested or nah
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.