[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sauce! #2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1500868314433.jpg (56KB, 467x520px) Image search: [Google]
1500868314433.jpg
56KB, 467x520px
I need sauce! WE need sauce!
>>
I'm was thinking, someone could add her nipples?, maybe the reverse search dosent work because the image isn't complete.

I'll do it but I'm working, please guys.

or someone kwon some site who can do image reverse search only in one place? example, this pic limited in tumblr, twitter or facebook.

thanks
>>
>>15588634
c'mon guys, help me with this
>>
>>15588634
that's not how image searches work

adding the nipples won't help
>>
>>15588945
so well, I tried a lot of image reverse search browser, anyway please, can you add the nipples?, I don't lose nothing trying it.

The other option is little hard, find in a lot of tumblr archives with the risk of don't get the source or definitely go to the sad panda and look one per one, but that's literally a suicide.

Or do you know some artist with some similar style, in the worst case could be a sample.

And making OCR of the lines don't think who will help a lot.
>>
well, the original post have this filename, could help:

FB_IMG_1500868063935.jpg
>>
>>15589162
I'm still waiting for the original OP who provide the the post where they get this picture.
>>
Damn guys
>>
last try
>>
Last bump for a while, need somebody to keep bumping for this.
>>
Bump

I'm different guy but why does it take so long to find a source? Are you all too busy fapping?
>>
>>15589711
>why does it take so long to find a source?
1. it's impossible to search by tag considering the image
2. nipple censorship is usually present on stores, so probably it's a sample or preview of something unreleased, maybe it never made to ex, maybe it's c92 sample, who knows
>>
>>15588460
That artstyle, that face design, I've seen this artis before, I'll try to help you bruh, but i can't guarantee anything
>>
>>15588460
Maybe Fue or Itou Eight? I don't know
>>
>>15590250
please anon, you can do it.
>>
File: 126.jpg (553KB, 1045x1500px) Image search: [Google]
126.jpg
553KB, 1045x1500px
>>15588460
COMIC BAVEL 2017-05, page 126
the artist is Gentsuki
exhentai.org/s/46223c595e/1053880-126
>>
>>15590269
nah, the trait is completely different
>>
>>15590443
impressive
did you remember it? gentsuki seems a bit incosistent and it was only inside a full anthology
>>
>>15590460
I recognized the artstyle, Gentsuki's art tends to be more detailed
>>
>>15590443
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>15590443
>exhentai.org/s/46223c595e/1053880-126
HOLLY SHIT, magic, this is black magic, I trying found this for 3 fucking godamn days, how do you get this anon?, please tell me your secrets and we could help more anons.
>>
>>15590599

i support this notion

with his skills and our useless support, we would be... unstoppable
>>
>>15590599
I just recognized the art style and went through magazine raws on exhentai until I found it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.