[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r/ I was just wondering if you can help out with finding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Blackedmodel?.jpg (4KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
Blackedmodel?.jpg
4KB, 250x140px
Hey /r/ I was just wondering if you can help out with finding the video or model to this?
>>
A generic BLACKED/KEKED video.
>>
>>15580578
Do you know which scene it's from?
>>
>>15580581
How I would know?, the shot don't show anything
>>
File: 1495150029552.jpg (95KB, 540x548px) Image search: [Google]
1495150029552.jpg
95KB, 540x548px
So heres the deal

White guys are afraid to approach women in my experience. Most white guys I see on my campus avoid eye contact, act timid and even try to avoid walking past women.

On the other hand the black guys on my campus hit on the white girls constantly, they have no fear and ooze with confidence and even though they make up 8% of the campus I get hit on or cat called by black guys about 50% of the time

Want a white gf? Be black or at least stop being a pussy and talk to girls.
>>
>>15581014
White guys are afraid of the current rape culture and false claims.Blacks can just yell racism and riots, protests, and violence ensues.

But yeah, keep up with this kind of message.
>>
>>15581014
Wait a minute. White girls think it's funny and cute when a black guy "talks" to them.

When a white guy starts trying to talk to a white girl, the white girl is all like, "What do you want creep?"

So if white girls want white boyfriends, then stop assuming and treating us like creeps, or as you put it "pussys"

I agree with the other comment about "rape culture", girls pin that on guys all the time.

This is your fault women.
>>
>>15580571
The girl is Lena Paul
>>
File: 1432165927722.jpg (29KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
1432165927722.jpg
29KB, 450x318px
>>15581129
>>15581107
Welcoming conquerors with open legs is prevalent in females as a survival mechanism. You have to remember that for the majority of human history, for millions and millions of years, tribes and clans would wage war against one another and while all males were killed, females, if they behaved themselves, would be taken captive and allowed to live. Thus, women who were able to quickly sever ties with their former mates were more likely to survive and reproduce the genes which coded for these sorts of behaviors.

Notice how the most feminist countries in Europe are also the most open to migrants, how the most feminist parties are the most refugee-friendly. Also, European females are disgusted by their fellow men, who they see as weak and emasculated, in the strong arm of the refugee they see the aggressivity and dominance that white boys can't exhibit anymore.
>>
>>15581178
Thanks,Anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.