[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding source of hentai

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

pic unrelated
I only happen to know the stories of two of the hentai I'm looking for.
First one:
>Guy and Girl are co-workers
>Guy has a crush on the Girl, who may or may not be in a relationship (I forget)
>Girl wears glasses (important!)
>Guy goes to a brothel
>Girls walks in without glasses, so she doesn't recognize him.
>They have sex
>Guy orders more time and puts glasses on the Girl
>Girl finally recognizes the guy and sort of freaks out
>They continue having sex
>End

Second one:
>Highschool
>Guy takes pictures of a specific Girl who is on an athletics team (forgot which one, probably track)
>Guy describes them as his "masturbation material"
>He only has clothed photos of the Girl in her sports outfit
>Guy decides to hide in her locker room, in a locker, to take nude photos
>Girl walks in and discovers him
>Girl says she knows that the Guy has basically been stalking her and is flattered and wants to treat him
>They have sex, while the Guy is taking pictures of it
>Afterwards, Girl confiscates the camera and the photos that were just taken
>Guy keeps his current "masturbation material"
>End

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
>>
>>15573992
https://hentai DOT cafe/manga/read/relaxation-with-senpai/en/0/1/page/20

is that it for the first one?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.