[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabbit forest spirit woman? 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 958481ca84.jpg (838KB, 686x980px) Image search: [Google]
958481ca84.jpg
838KB, 686x980px
I had asked about this the other day and I even tried to google, use yahoo, etc again today but found nothing - has anyone ever heard of this story or a similar story story?

I remember this story where there was a woman / rabbit / forest spirit or something like that -

A hunter / man caught her (during winter?) and brought her back to his family, they were starving and ended up eating her (I think she gave them permission as it was bad luck if she had not(?)) and she, being some weird spirit reincarnated(?) They went into some pretty vivid detail about how they prepared her and put her in the oven -

The man ended up fucking the rabbit forest spirit woman with his wife

The whole family ended up loving this rabbit spirit woman

I can't remember if it was just an erotic story or if it also had illustrations (It was a long time ago ~7-8 years I would guess)

Am I making this shit up or is it real? Can anyone help me find a source?

pic not really related
>>
Maybe I am just crazy and somehow fever dreamed this whole thing up

Anyone able to suggest a better search engine? Or a site dedicated to hosting or searching for erotic stories?
>>
>>15563922
I have no idea. Do you have any related memory of where you read/heard this story?
>>
>>15563970
To be honest, it was probably on 4chan that I read it, but it could have been linked or copy pasta from someplace else, hmm
>>
>>15563996
If it was a copy pasta, it will be harder to find.

Found this site about rabbit spirits, maybe it will help your memory.

http://www.native-languages.org/legends-rabbit.htm
>>
>>15563996
Just found this, the synopsis at the bottom kind of sounds like your story.

I can't do more, sorry:

http://www.hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=8310&display_set=eng
>>
>>15564106
wow, that is scary close. It is quite old as well, probably what inspired the story I am thinking of, but sadly not it.

Thanks for trying.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.