[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Nozarashi Satou (Akikami Satoru)] Turning My Elder-Sister Into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 000b.jpg (6MB, 4636x2000px) Image search: [Google]
000b.jpg
6MB, 4636x2000px
Howdy /r/

Someone on another board was asking about the source of the cropped sidebar from this image, the one showing a family tree that is just a straight line.
Asking for sauce is very much against the rules, so I figured I'd post it on /r/ in case they felt like doing the right thing and checking here instead of asking on /a/
The name is the subject, "[Nozarashi Satou (Akikami Satoru)] Turning My Elder-Sister Into a Sex-Sleeve (English)"
That said, it doesn't really have any older sister stuff. The only one is the main couple, but they're twins so she's only a few seconds older than her brother. Everything else is imouto incest. It's pretty dark stuff but still the mangaka's lightest (and best) work by far.
>>
File: Imouto twin thread.jpg (1MB, 1398x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Imouto twin thread.jpg
1MB, 1398x1368px
>>15550944
And a sadpanda link too.
https://exhentai.org/g/593895/8f5395362b/
>>
I don't understand what's your request
>>
>>15551007
I'm fulfilling one rather than requesting something.
My request, if I need one of my own, is for people to stop asking for sauce on /a/ and actually use /r/ for it.
>>
File: 095.jpg (2MB, 1394x2000px) Image search: [Google]
095.jpg
2MB, 1394x2000px
I don't know why I bothered though, the guy in question seems like a huge faggot.
Shame too, since he seems to like twins.
>>
File: 68d59458947afcdde90631ea9781c442.jpg (484KB, 2048x1361px) Image search: [Google]
68d59458947afcdde90631ea9781c442.jpg
484KB, 2048x1361px
>>15551075
Here, have a cute Sora for the effort and love that you put into this.
>>
>>15551115
Fucking finally!
>>
>>15551115
>>15551120
I admit, I had been refreshing the /r/ catalog unsure if you'd spot the thread of make a new one to request sauce.
I like you Sorafag, but I wasn't kidding when I say I was disappointed that you asked for sauce on /a/, one of the biggest taboos. Just because you can't find something on your own doesn't mean you should ask for others to give it to you.
Thanks for the Sora image though, it is a cute one. I hope you enjoy the work but remember it can get pretty messed up at times like we said. Still full of cute love between twins, in a somewhat twisted way.
>>
>>15551142
I was making a thread but in a refresh spotted yours.
I really know, I've been browsing /a/ for almost a decade but after searching for it almost a hour I lost it a bit. Not really a fan of /r/ because in the past didn't show result with hentai/anime in general.
Sorry if it sounds as an excuse.

Thanks again for the effort you put into this, gonna read it now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.