[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing cum tribute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (35KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 300x400px
Post your girl and tell me about them (name, how u know them etc....) I'll cum tribute the hottest one
>>
>>15531432
cum on this cutie, use to work with her
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x923px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x923px
Could you please cum on her? A friend
>>
File: 5A26AFC.jpg (38KB, 420x888px) Image search: [Google]
5A26AFC.jpg
38KB, 420x888px
My girl Katy... Known her since we were little. Always knew she'd grow into a beautiful girl
>>
>>15531432
Sweet little nymph. All I had to do was tickle the back of her neck. Her heavy breathing told me all I needed to know. She forced my hands upon her breasts and then we got busy. She wanted me to fuck her ass so bad, but alas it was so tight the tip barely fit. So I blew my load in her pussy instead. True story. She was 18 I was 25.
>>
File: IMG_20170623_171320.png (792KB, 720x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170623_171320.png
792KB, 720x897px
Jessica, my brother's girlfriend, brought her home one haven't stopped fapping since
>>
>>15531432
lmao fuck this thread. the op thinks his cumshot is fucking gosent for some reason and that "the best one" in his shitty opinion is the only one that will be cummed on. HOW ABOUT YOU JUST CUM ON THEM ALL? OR MAYBE COCK THE ONES YOU DONT CUM ON? Cum on one every like 5 hours or some shit, people can easily do cum tributes you fag op
>>
>>15531480
Not OP. Haven't you heard of dubs? It's the same thing but with pictures. You win if it gets cummed on. Lurk more newfag. Damn, Summer.
>>
File: hnng.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
A girl from my school. Really shy, but she often comes to class in these really tight yoga pants and sometimes I honestly can't help rubbing myself through my pants under the desk
>>
File: b.jpg (89KB, 960x794px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
89KB, 960x794px
She used to be my good friend's long time gf, super sexy, huge slut but never dared to try out of respect. Stuck to fapping to her instead
>>
>>15532276
Forgot to mention, her name is Clara
>>
File: dsd (2).jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
dsd (2).jpg
49KB, 540x960px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.