[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fake suckable tits DIY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Photo Jun 26, 5 16 51 PM.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jun 26, 5 16 51 PM.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I made these out from my perverted mind, but it was the most genius idea that came out of my perverted mind. if y'all are feeling the need to suck some tiddy or play with them. without buying an overly expensive sex doll or toy to satisfy your desires. all you need is
1. Balloons. (they're cheap at any store, they can even cost up to a dollar or 3.)
2. thin rubber bands or small. (i just recommend to get those types of rubber bands, i just doubt regular rubber bands will help.)
3. a sink. (you need to add water in it, or you can use warm water till it last.)
but you need to add a little bit of water down to the bottom of the balloon, and tie it up with the rubber band. and make it TIGHT! so there won't be any leakage within the balloon. after that, pour your desire amount of water that you want in the balloon. to make it big or small. once you're done with the desire amount of water that you put into your balloon, just tie it up like an actual water balloon like normally. but once you're done making it, prefer to use a shirt or towel and wrap around it before you have fun with it. because they're water balloons, and they can make a mess that you don't want to make. and don't suck or play with them too hard, as they're firm.
enjoy ;)
>>
>>15520711
dude can you come on here every day with a d-i-y of the day, I've not laughed so hard for ages
>>
well i can't promise that, but we'll see.
>>
>>15520715
>>15520711
honestly please do a DIY here from time to time. things like this make this board worth browsing.
>>
i actually came up with another idea, but i'll just be posting it tomorrow. and also, please make sure to share this. so nobody will miss this out.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.