[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, i love this girl, but i know i will never be able to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170624-235726.png (263KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624-235726.png
263KB, 480x800px
Ok guys, i love this girl, but i know i will never be able to date her, so please, do you guys can make a nude with her face ? Also, sorry for bad english
>>
She's in my classroom and we are both 18
>>
Whats her instagram or snap?
>>
>>15516251
I will not give any informations about her, sorry, i respect her (exept for that lol)
>>
>>15516245
You might have better chances if you give a good pic of her, that's really shitty quality
>>
>>15516285
I know but she use a lot of Instagram/Snapchat filters and there is no better pics of her
>>
>>15516290
I mean, you can get the original pic from instagram instead of a screencap
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-002924.png (248KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-002924.png
248KB, 480x800px
This one ?
>>
>>15516292
How ?
>>
>>15516245
be careful my friend. Loving someone who you know wont love you back can be very hard. In truth, you diserve someone who will love you. Be careful that shes not just keeping you around because she likes the feeling of being crushed on. Ive had this problem, and nothing made me happier than letting her walk out of my life, freeing me to give my love to someone who loves me back.
>>
>>15516304
You message touch me dude, im someone who cant let people falling and this girl is particular, she is happy outside but dépressive inside, in my college, many girls had self cutting problems, and every girl is beautiful for me, thats my problem , i like "borderline girls" but when i know they are suffering, i cant stop myself to help them, and i fallait in love.. strange story uh ?
>>
>>15516299
I don't know in mobile, to be honest. I know in PC you can right click, select "inspect" and there you can find the URL
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.