[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total humiliation and exposure forever!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 1497896094914471959355.jpg (734KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1497896094914471959355.jpg
734KB, 1458x2592px
I'm asking for your help. I'm a man looking for humiliation and exposure by posting my pictures online. I am doing this for almost 2 years now. I know all my pictures will be online forever and i fully accept that. Now i am ready for the next level; i want to be exposed in more extreme ways (bodywriting pics, crossdressing pics, piss pics, drooling pics, pics holding up signs, and the final step will be shit pics)

I can do request pics, but i also have some pics ready to be posted up here. Here's what i want:

STEP 1: I will post 2 pictures here; one holding up a sign to prove i really want this. The other one will be a pic of just my face with "expose me" written on it.

STEP 2: You are invited to post a link to this thread on any site you like (you can also post the pics too, but the link is the most important part), after you've done this you screenshot this and post the pic here or post a link to the site here.

STEP 3: You now have earned the right to demand a pic of me any way you want (please realise that i might not be able to do it if it includes object that are not available to me)

STEP 4: I post the pic here and you are welcome to perform step 2 again so we keep on going.

FINAL STEP: After 25 links from at least 10 different people, i will release my most extreme humiliation pictures; me and my shit exposed.

Within a few minutes i will upload the 2 pics. I'll add GO to the 2nd pic and then you can start exposing me.

(By the way; if this exposure game does not work and there are no links added, i will not post bumps and i'll just let the thread die.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_005918.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_005918.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
I added the first pic to my first post. So here's tge 2nd one.

GO
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.