[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teen whore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

Someone Caption these pictures or edit? I want to do a cuckold one about her boyfriend in these pics. She was a nice girl but completely fucked me over as she got older. Got a boob job, But her boyfriend always was a cunt to me little did he know I was dropping a load into her pussy (unprotected) the entire time they were together lol. So I Wanted some dirty cuckold captions or edits if you can! something sexy but that will piss him off.
>>
>>
>>15478883
kys
>>
File: 850_1000.jpg (65KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
850_1000.jpg
65KB, 504x378px
>>
File: 849_1000.jpg (147KB, 551x480px) Image search: [Google]
849_1000.jpg
147KB, 551x480px
>>15478886
>>
File: 858_1000.jpg (184KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
858_1000.jpg
184KB, 1000x750px
>>15478886
what does kys mean? lol the guy isn't me it's him at the time I dont really have many sexy pics of her left. or i'd use them! but uploading what I have for the captioning.
>>
File: 842_1000.jpg (26KB, 234x395px) Image search: [Google]
842_1000.jpg
26KB, 234x395px
also dont mind posting the stories of what I did with her/to her we did a lot of crazy shit lol.

He wont know this and she'd deny it but got her to rub a horses balls in a field haha
>>
Will post one of the stories (Dont mind posting more) In hope it'll inspire some to do some captions haha.
One of the sexiest things she did was when we were at work. She came in and they were doing a "halloween" day. She comes in wearing a school girl uniform. BARELY covers her ass, Nipples clearly visible no bra. But she MADE herself look as young as possible. She told me she was doing it on purpose to tease her boss. Everytime I looked over she was infront of him bending over this little tiny pink thong. Didn't matter she she had a boyfriend she didn't care. Anyway she made a few jokes with me "I'm going to fuck patrick" This was the name of the boss who was Married but clearly into younger women. Anyway later on I see her bent over in front of him on his desk and he's clearly looking straight up the twist? She's NOW taken her panties off. here she is hairless pussy on show right in front of him. He's talking her head off and she agrees to "Lock up" with him. she told me how he'd fucked her and then she fucked her boyfriend later on while she still had HIS cum in her pussy. But it gets better then that.
She continues to fuck him and after about a month everyone knows she's clearly screwing our boss. But she confesses to me how she wears HIS daughters school girl outfit while he fucks her and she got him to call her the same name of his own kid! girl was bat shit crazy but the sex was unreal lol
>>
>>15478889
>what does kys mean?
kill yourself
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.