[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See through X-ray

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Please use some magic and make her clothes see through
>>
File: 1496688266168.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496688266168.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>
wow, how did you do that
>>
>>15475460
Lurker over here

That's nothing special
I think he even shaded the niple to get it to stand out
He can't even see it
>>
@lurker how do you shade a nipple on adobe photoshop
>>
>>15475463
yeah was just a contrast/brightness adjust, burn to accent the nipple area and then some color adjustment to make it closer to skin
>>
>>15475484
1. Make the shirt a new level
2. Adjust hue/saturation/lightness to make shirt match skin color as closely as possible.
3. Adjust levels to make the tit and nipple show by maximizing the actual light that came thru the fabric and bounced off her skin
4. Adjust brightness/contrast to optimize
5. Revisit hue again if necessary
6. Adjust vibrance/saturation to optimize
7. Use the burn tool to further expose nipple. This isn't a paint tool. Burn just takes the natural pigment and burns it a little darker. For nipples, you just want to click the burn button with a quick tap. You will also want to pre-set the cursor to the size of her nipple so you can center it and do the whole nipple with one fast click. Two at most. More will just make it look fake.
8. Gaussian blur can be applied at this point if necessary to disguise any imperfections in the surface and then you're done.
>>
can someone make the girl's nipple on the right visible
>>
File: 1496690315908.jpg (175KB, 874x752px) Image search: [Google]
1496690315908.jpg
175KB, 874x752px
>>15475516
>>
File: 1496688266168b.png (235KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496688266168b.png
235KB, 720x960px
>>15475507
I used the technique I described on op's pic. Emphasis on maximizing light coming back through the shirt and exposing actual skin. Then took that and made it b&w because an actual xray makes the material glow. I'll post the color version after this one.
>>
File: 1496688266168.png (391KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496688266168.png
391KB, 720x960px
>>15475542
>>
>>15475545
You can notice that where her fabric is thicker around the bottom and at the arms there is a blueish color and where the fabric is stretched out across the middle is where I could tune in the adjustments to pick up more light bouncing off her skin (and make it see thru)
>>
thanks for the explanation, you guys are awesome at this stuff
>>
>>15475578
You're welcome. There are other tools like exposure and high pass filter that can be useful too. I usually go in a loop where I adjust 5 or 6 things and by then I want to go back to the first one to tweak it. I also like to adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of the overall pic before even copying the shirt to a new layer. Just to start with the best pic possible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.