[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Classroom - Advise, questions answers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

File: unhelpfulhsteacher.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unhelpfulhsteacher.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Hello fellow content creators.

This thread is made for getting help or help others who edit pictures in /r/.

Everybody is teacher and everyone is pupil.

Just diskuss and share your expiriences!

Rules: Be polite and fun. Talk open about your pro and kons.

Optional:
-Give yourself a name
-Post some work of yours
-Tell us about how much knowledge you have and how long youve been doing requests.
-Be open minded ;)

If you think you have a good idea which could help this thread, make sure to share!

I hope you like this idea, have fun!
>>
Ill start rightaway.
I call myself Redonus and have been doing this for about 2 years, the name came later tho.
I did not study design or something like this, also I'm doing this not very often.

I am using Gimp2.
>>
File: 1494975366768.jpg (231KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494975366768.jpg
231KB, 600x960px
This is a work of mine three days ago. I am not pleased with the tits and aspecially the hand! ... Does anyone have advise how to get better in creating bodyparts?
My current technique is to guess how it could look like and fill the place with skin from around the body...
>>
File: 1494797241995CS.jpg (167KB, 412x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494797241995CS.jpg
167KB, 412x612px
This one here is a comshop a few days ago, I think it is not that bad but all in all Ive seen you guys doing a lot better. I like to create them by my own with white colour. I think its way to much work to search the internet for presets, whats your opinion?
>>
Finally the only thing I think I am quite good in. Bubbles. I create a lot of them in combination with fake nudism. But I want to step up and create glass bubbles. Ill search the web for advise now, but if you have expierience on this subject it would be great if you could teach!
>>
File: FakeCowgirl.jpg (430KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
FakeCowgirl.jpg
430KB, 1080x720px
The biggest proplem is faking at all, I tried some faceswap but it took hours to do so, I know that using photoshop is in this case the better way... But whats the worst thing on my fakes that I need to get rid of?
>>
>>15442591

This one here might be the worst ive ever done. The anon asked to put the tits onto the picture. It really looks shitty af. Why?
>>
>>15442610
This is the original i had to work with... Really ashamed
>>
>>15442615
>>
>>15442545
Been doing this about two years. I use CorelPaint 9. It's an old software, but very user friendly and intuitive. Here is one of my first attempts
>>
File: DSC0026.jpg (216KB, 1800x1196px)
DSC0026.jpg
216KB, 1800x1196px
A recent attempt
>>
>>15442733
In some of your shops (like this one) I noticed the faces are sometimes blurred a bit and/or they have odd colors. You could try taking away some green here, I guess.
>>
>>15442735
Good choice of pictures! But you should try to get a tool to paint over these lines a bit :)
>>
>>15442741
Like the one under the nose, dont know if your programm has such a tool, in gimp its a finger
>>
You guys have an idea how to make a glass buble effect out if this ?
>>
>>15442745
>>
>>15442744
Thanks. I missed that. I made itt a few months about and didn't look as close as I should have.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.