[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story Time As I wrote this story for you, please give me some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_4351.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4351.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Story Time

As I wrote this story for you, please give me some fake nudes of this girl. I'll do my best to keep you "Motivated" to help me out
>>
File: IMG_4352.jpg (47KB, 466x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4352.jpg
47KB, 466x625px
Life is always so nice when you have that perfect someone to wake up to every day. Someone who knows you and embraces you for who you are. And for a short while that's what we had. Alisha And I used to love each other back in high school, but after we graduated it would be 25 years since seeing each other again. We might have jumped the gun when are lives crossed paths again and three months later we were already moved in together. Today I was about to meet her 22 year old daughter Shila for the first time. We were picking her up from the airport. She had just graduated from college and was moving back in. Awkward, yes. But hopefully she would see how happy I make her mom
>>
File: IMG_4347.jpg (73KB, 485x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4347.jpg
73KB, 485x733px
The day went as well as expected, we picked Shila from the airport and she was supper excited to see her Mom. She wasn't thrilled to see her Mom had a new man in her life but she seemed to except me all the same.

Now from my perspective, when she came running down, OMG! This girl is hot. It's funny, I knew I was picking up a young girl from college but for some reason I almost expected a small child in pigtails. No, Shila was a full grown woman and my god she was nice
>>
File: IMG_4334.jpg (500KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4334.jpg
500KB, 750x1334px
Well the first week was nice, but at the end of the day mothers and daughters won't always agree. Shila had been busted by her mother for returning home a little tipsy one night, so she took her keys away. She was paying for her car anyways so she had the power to do that. Being confined to stay home was not going well for Shila. She was the type of girl who wanted to always be out with her friends and having fun. But Mom took the car and she was still on the broke end. One day the Mom left to the bank and o found myself alone with her in the house. Look I'm not a pervert but... I was walking down the hallway and herd her moan a little. I walked over to her room which luckily was a little open. She was touching herself on the bed. Her Pusey was so amazing and she was so wet I could hear the swooshing as she fingered herself.
>>
File: IMG_4344.jpg (84KB, 324x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4344.jpg
84KB, 324x882px
Well the first week was nice, but at the end of the day mothers and daughters won't always agree. Shila had been busted by her mother for returning home a little tipsy one night, so she took her keys away. She was paying for her car anyways so she had the power to do that. Being confined to stay home was not going well for Shila. She was the type of girl who wanted to always be out with her friends and having fun. But Mom took the car and she was still on the broke end. One day the Mom left to the bank and o found myself alone with her in the house. Look I'm not a pervert but... I was walking down the hallway and herd her moan a little. I walked over to her room which luckily was a little open. She was touching herself on the bed. Her Pusey was so amazing and she was so wet I could hear the swooshing as she fingered herself.
>>
She was so fucking sexy as she rubbed her pussy. She went from one finger to two, she did a circular motion and she inserted her fingers.

I was hard as a rock as I stood there watching.

She moaned and groaned but kept on going. It was taking everything in me to stop myself from entering her room and fucking the life out of her.

I can't do this, I shouldn't even be watching, but was rooted to the spot. She took her breast in her hand and squeezed it. Oh her tits were nice and her nipples looked like little pointy diamonds

Her mom was beautifull and I loved her but Shila was younger! Tighter! And I needed to fuck her!

No, no, no this was wrong. I can't be here, unneeded a cold bath or something. Or even go to the room and rub it out myself. As I tried to slowely walk away from the door. I FUCKING BUMPED A UMBRELLA I DIDNT SEE LEANING AGAINST THE WALL! I could here her stop...

Shit
>>
File: IMG_4337.jpg (341KB, 485x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4337.jpg
341KB, 485x858px
She never came out of the room, she didn't confront me. But she knew, I know she knew. I left the hallway got to my room and beat my meat hard. Fuck all I could thing about was her pointy nipples and perfect pussy. Her perfect and wet pussy that I just wish a hundred times over I could pound. I fell asleep on the bed when I was done.

About 5 hours later I woke to the sound of arguing from the kitchen. "Shit" she told, was the first thing I could thing of. But no it sounded like they were arguing about something else. Shila just wanted the car again.

About 10 minutes later it was clear that Shila was not getting the car and if she left she could find somewhere else to live. There were a few doors slammed and the Mom came into the room bitching and complaining about her.

Fuck I didn't want to hear this shit, I was actually still horny thinking about Shila. I grabbed the mom and started to fuck her. All the time thinking about her daughter
>>
File: IMG_4349.jpg (66KB, 329x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4349.jpg
66KB, 329x655px
It was a good fuck. I really like Alisha and her tits were bigger then Shila witch was nice. But her daughter was on my mind. So we fucked them we both fell asleep.

It was about 2-3 hours later. I didn't wake up on my own. Alisha was sucking my dick. It felt so good. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it gently deeper and she responded. It wasn't until I turned my head to the side I noticed Alisha was actually still laying next to me

I looked down and it was Shila, fully naked and sucking me good.
>>
File: IMG_4338.jpg (310KB, 414x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4338.jpg
310KB, 414x655px
Her slurping and sucking felt so good that for a moment I forgot I was laying next to her mom. OMG what if she wakes up. But I didn't care, Shila was so good

I pulled her up towards me, she sat on my dick and slowely inserted my dick inside her, she was already wet and she was so nice and tight. I'd forgotten what a young Pusey felt like

It was so warm and and started going up and down slowely as to not wake her mother

I pinched her nipple slightly and she just kept going
>>
File: IMG_4343.jpg (111KB, 501x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.jpg
111KB, 501x910px
She started moaning a little, I pulled her close and put my bad over her mouth. She kept going, up and down, i got her off and changed positions, I put you on the bed and stood up and started fucking he like that. The bed was shaking now and I started to go faster. I kept my hand over her mouth. Her tits were moving up and down as I fucked her. The clap of me against her was getting a little louder as I speed up. Her mom started to move a little in her sleep. We both stoped and looked at her for a second
>>
File: IMG_4333.jpg (139KB, 283x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4333.jpg
139KB, 283x706px
She just turned over and kept on sleeping. But at this point even if she had woken up I would have kept on going, my cock was at that point of no return. I would have looked her in the eye and kept on fucking Shila right in front of her. It even would have been kinda sexy. I kept thrusting her and holding my hand over her mouth. The bed was shaking pretty nice now. I almost wanted it to happen
>>
File: IMG_4332.jpg (431KB, 620x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4332.jpg
431KB, 620x747px
There we are, the final stretch, inciuld feel it's starting to build up, I pull her from the bed and on her knees and start tonjerk it in front of her. She opens wide and takes a full blast to the face. O get most of it in her mouth, she holds it in her mouth for a little while and slowely let's it ooze out. I can't believe whT just happened. Shila was just sitting there looking at me with a smirk, and the mom started to turn over again. I quickly got back in bed and Shila ran out the room

Alisha woke up and looked at me. It was still dark so I pretended to be asleep. She cuddled with me and we both went to sleep in compleatly bliss
>>
File: IMG_4340.png (994KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.png
994KB, 750x1334px
Okay that's the story

If you're not going to Photoshop it, at least let me know if you like the story
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.