[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wwyd?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1494476866017.jpg (39KB, 1095x1079px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494476866017.jpg
39KB, 1095x1079px
Describe in detail what you would do to her.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494479306513.jpg (22KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494479306513.jpg
22KB, 540x960px
>>15422123
>>
>>15422123
Id save her nudes and fap to them occasionally
>>
>>15422123
I'd rip off that necklace and replace it with my hand, squeezing her neck and as I rip off her clothes. Then I'd fuck her brains out and stretch her pussy so hard until OP can't take it anymore and he gives me the location and the secret word for the enterance to the hidden underground nazi base
>>
I ate her pussy with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
>>
More photos op
>>
>>15422123
i'd limit her pocket money till she dressed appropriately
>>
>>15422123
>>15422125
I would keep her. In a small wooden box under my bed. I would take her out almost everyday and slap, and punch and spit on and bite and rape and sodomize her daily; telling her things like nobody misses her and everyone in her life is so much happier that she's been missing and can't be found. I'd tell her her mother said on the news that she hoped she was dead somewhere. Or maybe her mother hanged herself because she thought her daughter ran away. I'd say I killed her mother. I'd buy a dog and let it fuck her. I'd train out bark and be scary to her. Maybe I'd leave her locked in her box for a box, having only piss to drink once a day. I'd starve her and tell her how she is. I'd brat l beat her body raw with my belt. I would brand a mark on her flesh. Maybe more. I would force her help me do similar things to other girls. Choke her out. Strangle her. Drown her. Burn her with cigarettes. I'd starve her and beat her and rape her until she was dead inside and knew that heaven was never real and only hell really exists; that if there was ever was a god he must hate her. I would be her god. She would be broken in any way I can think of. Not human anymore. Eventually, she'll be ruined to where it isn't fun anymore. Then they die.
>>
>>15422123
I would lick her feet
>>
Post Moar
>>
File: Enlight61.jpg (581KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight61.jpg
581KB, 1536x2048px
wwyd? Describe in detail, too. Good posts make extra photos for new inspirations.
>>
>>15422133
i'd save her nudes in one of my many countless fap folders and completey forget about it, and fap to some videos online.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.