[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: 1484253476995.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1484253476995.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
Will do one of yours for one of mine. Ill put in as much effort as you do and make it as long as yours is. (pic not related)
>>
File: 447.jpg (4MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
447.jpg
4MB, 3000x4000px
>>15404689
>>
File: tsagloves.jpg (107KB, 970x704px) Image search: [Google]
tsagloves.jpg
107KB, 970x704px
Alright it looks like there's nothing in there after all, you can get dressed and board your plane now, but i'm confiscating your underwear.
>>
This isnt even the pic i want captioned guys lol post what you want and ill give u mine
>>
cuck captions pls
>>
File: IMG_6920.jpg (112KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6920.jpg
112KB, 640x1136px
>>15404805
no problem. i want lauren here thinking about having her first lesbian experience
>>
>>15404813
"Lauren had been taking pictures of her tight body for quite a while and she was getting turned on by it little by little. She liked the thought of how hot her body had become. She felt the urge to start fondling her tits and slowly rubbing her already wet pussy. Her admiration for the female body grew, as she was slowly getting hot from gently caressing her own. That's when something suddenly moved within her - she thought of how it would be to caress another woman's hot body. Kiss the abs of a well toned gymnast, suck the nipples of a nice plump and slightly chubby lady, or eat the juicy pussy of her hot younger friend Becca. The thought of Becca aroused her strongly, and she started playing with her soaking pussy while fantasizing about eating Becca's wet pussy and listening to the cute moans of her innocent friend. She made Becca orgasm, and as she did, she slowly placed a gentle kiss on Becca's satisfied teen pussy. The subtle sensation of her soft lips on Becca's pussy, the taste of her pussy juice still lingering in her mouth, and the rapid movement of her fingers in her own pussy made her orgasm as she had never before. "Mmm, Becca, you're in for a treat," she thought to herself as she imagined how she is going to make her friend come later that night, just the way she had just fantasized."
>>
>>15404805
her name is Tina btw, you doing the cap?
>>
File: Jazzy7.jpg (78KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jazzy7.jpg
78KB, 720x960px
Little annoying whore getting plowed and destroyed by a group of big studs at the beach
>>
>>15404997
or a child at the beach with her parents
>>
File: 0014.jpg (46KB, 728x960px) Image search: [Google]
0014.jpg
46KB, 728x960px
all I want is this X replaced with nipple. I can do master-level X-rays if wanted
>>
>>15404805
>>15404844
anyone caption her pls?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.