[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help finding a hentai manga !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pg18.jpg (204KB, 800x1214px) Image search: [Google]
pg18.jpg
204KB, 800x1214px
hey guys I need your help to find a hentai manga on exhentai. The date is back from 2013 or before when I stumbled up on that h manga by chance, took interested but forgot to bookmark. I can't find it again after that and I'm still occasional searching for it.
- The plot is a young woman (not loli) trespassed a old man's house (by some accidents) and was forced to have sex with him... and then they took a bath together in a small bathtub.. in the position described in the left picture. That's all I remembered.
- The gallery tags probably are: man: old man dilf; female: rape, big breast (not sure)
- The situation may involve forced sex (or rape) but as I recalled it's quite comedic and doesn't have any heavy stuff or weird fetishes.

tyvm for reading and hope I get lucky before thread expired :P

(the image is unrelated and just for explanation, source is from artist Hinahara Emi, the wash wife)
>>
Oh shit yeah I remember reading this one I while ago sorry but whe are both with the same problem I don't remember the name as well but if I recall correctly there was chinko on the title
>>
>>15387767
thk, will try with that. oh btw I think it's translated in English too. Also I remember the art is quite nice so it might be from a good artists
>>
bump for polite op
>>
also posted on exhentai forum for extra luck.
>>
I think I found it is called yariro pochi flesh bath. Hope that's what you are looking for :)
>>
File: images (34).jpg (13KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
13KB, 200x275px
Is that it?
>>
>>15388219
doesn't match the description
https://exhentai.org/g/116415/2de9a0bcb0/
>>
>>15388313
thks but I don't think it is, the bath scene should be exactly like in the image description, whick he also was fonding her boobs whil they were in bathtub. Also I don't remember the situation has NTR and house wife theme on it. The girl in that manga seemed to be on jogging then crashing up on the old man house or something.
>>
>>15388185
>yariro pochi flesh bath
you mean the artist yahiro pochi? maybe there are some typos, but "flesh bath" doesn't match anything
>>
I'm gonna get in the search and also check if you guys know anything about this hentai, the image is zoomed up, and I also can't find anything about it in reverse
>>
thk alls ! you guys can check exhentai forum request too, in case someone still have interested and if someone there can find it.
>>
OP, I only did a Google Image search.
It's called "The Wash Wife Arai Tsuma".
>>
>>15388863
>(the image is unrelated and just for explanation, source is from artist Hinahara Emi, the wash wife)
>>
keeping it alive
>>
did a stroll again with tag old man and rape, only about 20 pages listing but can't find it no matter what. I start to think it's deleted or not tagged properly. Eghentai isn't a complete archive for hentai manga, they did remove some and could only find somewhere else. this makes thing tougher.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.