[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i get a nudeshop please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 5gr.jpg (70KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
5gr.jpg
70KB, 640x799px
can i get a nudeshop please
>>
bump[
>>
File: welp.jpg (303KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
303KB, 640x799px
far from perfect but it should do
>>
>>15387957
thanks
>>
not OP, just wonderin how do you do nudeshop? you got any links or vids on how? I use gimp and I can do cumshops, faceswaps, bubble and xrays but cant do nudeshops
>>
>>15387993
Well, you need to get some close matching nude photo, the angle is the most important thing I would say.
Then use the lasso tool, delete all the background image from the nude pic.
After that you just slap it over the original picture, change the opacity of your nude pic to about 70-50% (so you still see whats going on with the nude, but you see the original picture as well) and match the body curves and stuff.
Then you just use the eraser or a lasso tool and gotta delete the things that aren't needed or collide with the original picture (arms, hands, hair - the hardest thing to do, etc.), restore opacity to 100%, change the color to match the original picture, and bam, you have your nudeshop.
I don't think it's that hard but you gotta have some patience.
>>
>>15388006 alright thanks man I'll give it a go, how'd you go about matching the skin colour, for face swaps i usually just duplicate the later and apply a colour use soft light and merge down, can i just do the same?
>>
>>15388073
To be honest, the skin color is like the most annoying and hardest thing to match for me.
I usually just play around in the color settings, saturation, brightness and contrast, but if you can do it your way do it as you like
>>
Is it possible for anyone to xray her bra off
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.