[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More of her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7959.jpg (131KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7959.jpg
131KB, 1024x749px
I've actually completely forgotten her name as well.
Anyone got more pics/a name and know if she's active on insta or anything?
>>
Her name was like Polina or something
>>
File: bobbs.jpg (85KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
bobbs.jpg
85KB, 920x690px
>>15386050
boobies
>>
Found her name was Lina merkalina/Polina Mayer but all the things I've managed to find allude to a archive of all her images on
vk com / polinopak
Any kind soul has access to this archive/group can post a mirror?
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByKxXZrC8hnTeENaMExaX3N4V2c/view
>>
>>15387522
Nice virus
>>
>>15387522
Was she something like a Camgirl/camwhore? (I don't really know the difference in meaning) There are some pictures that seem to be screenshots of streams, idk
>>
>>15387571
From what I understood she posted pics on 2ch and shit and eventually got quite famous, something happened which gave people the idea that she was a whore or something so she disappeared for awhile before resurfacing, rinse and repeat 1 or 2 more times. Now there are so many fakes and shit that I can't even tell which account is really her or not
>>
>>15387610
That's bad. At least in the archive, in the 2016 pictures, she seems to be okay.
>>
>>15387651
Supposedly she cuts as well, not sure if it's something she does anymore. Seeing as it's an archive and not current time
>>
File: IMG_2394.jpg (82KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.jpg
82KB, 604x453px
>>15387522
Godspeed anon
>>
File: IMG_2396.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2396.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>15387522
Are these images confirmed to be her or only speculated to be?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.