[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me what u think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1492935673727.jpg (2MB, 1900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492935673727.jpg
2MB, 1900x1080px
luv her
>>
>>15382443
i think maybe you have a fondness for other peoples dicks to be honest
>>
>>15382443

Looks great man, has she ever seen this, or does she know it exists?
>>
>>15382453
nope, actually like to imagine her beeing fucked by a few guys. ;)

i thought about it too, but naaah. :D
>>
>>15382456
no, she doesnt know. i think it is better, that she wont know bcs it would mentally destroy her. it is just for my pleasure, u no?

do you have some imaginations about her? - tell me please in detail.
>>
your opinion please.
>>
>>15382462

Yeah I get ya man, sometimes I wonder how girls in collages like this would react if they found out loads of random guys across the internet had jacked off to them and came on pictures of her face.

I'd love to slap my cock over her face and rub it all over her eyes, lips and nose, until that's all she could taste and smell for the next week. A true cock whore.

Who is she to you, ex gf? friend? sister?
>>
>>15382487
yeah, i wonder too.
actually i really want to know her reaction to this, but it is tooooooo risky.

sorry. i cant give you further details.

maybe you write me a mail and we can talk about her. ;)
( [email protected])
>>
>>15382495

Yeah alright, I'll do that now bro :)
>>
care to post originals?
>>
>>15382512
for? :)
>>
>>15382522
wanna see how she looks like without a penis-makeup... also, it's kinda weird seeing ppl use smiley on 4chan lol
>>
>>15382527
if you promise to do a tribute i will post only one picture of her!
>>
>>15382537
I emailed you
>>
>>15382549
nuttin here
>>
this really does have undertones of denial
>>
>>15382537
is it so hard to post a damn pic?
>>
>>15382560
nope never told her that i am into her. :D
>>
>>15382617
if you are talking to somebody this way, yep it is.
>>
>>15382634
nevermind, i've seen her before on /b/, will see her again
>>
>>15382643
if you see her, please link those pictures.
cant remember posted her on b. :O
>>
bump for your opinions of her.

could she take every cock?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.