[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet Another Hentai Manga Request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Alright so the one I'm looking for was on Fakku, before they removed all the free content. Now the content of the Manga was a student council. I remember the Student President was female, long hair, big breasts, and had a submissive/exhibitionist streak. I think he was the VP, main male had short hair, light coloured, bangs always covered his eyes. He was dominant and very sadistic. There were two others, a masochist who got horny when she stubbed her two, a guy who didn't want any part of this nonsense, and agirl who was the student council member. Significant things I remember was that in one chapter, that guy who didn't want anything to do with this nonsense, got drunk and slept with his older sister, who was an utter bro-con. It turned out the one who'd coaxed her into getting the brother drunk in order to sleep with him was someone she referred to as "Master" (in the teacher sense), who turned out to be the council's Vice President.It was revealed in one chapter that how the President and VP met was she was posting photos on a website, and he started blackmailing her. It turned out the reason he found the photos was that he was actually the one moderating that website. I remember one chapter after that reveal that the President ran off angry, and ended up running afoul of three guys. She THOUGHT she'd be up for what they wanted, as it met her fetishes, but something felt wrong to her and when she tried to get out of it things went poorly. Before she ended up getting raped though the VP showed up and beat the three guys up. He either had a taser or a stick. He tied them up and had sex with the President right in front of them. At the end of the manga everyone but that third new girl graduated and left the student council, and she was the new President, but when she walked into the student council room they were all still there. This was because as it turned out, the college was on the same campus as the highschool.

Pic unrelated. Tits just get more looks.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.